Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning talbs and Dick Lexic, bustech

13pts of ex divi on ftse

VOD down 5.4% gone ex divi, it must have one large divi

Morning Talbs, DL,

Looks like quite a struggle to reach break even this morning on FTSE and Dax.

We are only 21 mins in postman give it some time. im long at 8190 but hoping for my 11 oclock candle close to be above 8200 for some algo buying to kick in.

We are only 21 mins in postman give it some time. im long at 8190 but hoping for my 11 oclock candle close to be above 8200 for some algo buying to kick in.

Industrial Production might give it the kick higher.

Who's Algo.:LOL:

Topstep looking for a low to be made thur/fri then a bounce after Jun contracts rolled. Expect high vol in my opinion next few days

we could get a good upswing on the ftse ....it has a lot of catching up to do...a small pick up on volume yesterday..

forex rate rigging

Employees have been front-running client orders and rigging WM/Reuters rates by pushing through trades before and during the 60-second windows when the benchmarks are set, said the current and former traders, who requested anonymity because the practice is controversial. Dealers colluded with counterparts to boost chances of moving the rates, said two of the people, who worked in the industry for a total of more than 20 years.

Traders Said to Rig Currency Rates to Profit Off Clients - Bloomberg

forex rate rigging

Employees have been front-running client orders and rigging WM/Reuters rates by pushing through trades before and during the 60-second windows when the benchmarks are set, said the current and former traders, who requested anonymity because the practice is controversial. Dealers colluded with counterparts to boost chances of moving the rates, said two of the people, who worked in the industry for a total of more than 20 years.

This has been going on forever, post fake qoutes on spot screens when qouting clients, not that i would ever do anything like that ;)

Hey that's not right this lift shouldn't be going up it clearly says 'FTSE' .
Ground floor - immediately !

Dax 160 supp/ress

Dow closes 15,122, this morning has seen 15,215, seems like its is being whipsawed

forex rate rigging

Yes, I read that last night.
So, overight rates are rigged, currency rates are rigged, surely nothing else is rigged ? :whistling

One trader with more than a decade of experience said that if he received an order at 3:30 p.m. to sell 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion) in exchange for Swiss francs at the 4 p.m. fix, he would have two objectives: to sell his own euros at the highest price and also to move the rate lower so that at 4 p.m. he could buy the currency from his client at a lower price.
He would profit from the difference between the reference rate and the higher price at which he sold his own euros, he said. A move in the benchmark of 2 basis points, or 0.02 percent, would be worth 200,000 francs ($216,000), he said.