Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

might be a bit early to say but the wafflator is starting to twitch ....good targets on dax/us with poss wave 3/5 also ihs on all ...except old mother ftse of course she has an inverted toe nail by the look of it but for now at least she's bucking the downward t/l

the above only applies if we can get the batteries out of posties remote

might be a bit early to say but the wafflator is starting to twitch ....good targets on dax/us with poss wave 3/5 also ihs on all ...except old mother ftse of course she has an inverted toe nail by the look of it but for now at least she's bucking the downward t/l

the above only applies if we can get the batteries out of posties remote

Trendline still holding in the DAX and the waffleator is never wrong, Posties been using that remote all week, batteries must be nearly out ! :LOL:

Trendline still holding in the DAX and the waffleator is never wrong, Posties been using that remote all week, batteries must be nearly out ! :LOL:

I promise not to touch the remote ... until after 1 o'clock. ;)

Must say big fight with bulls and bears this morning, everytime you think its going to push on it gets whacked, hourlys still bullish for now

USDJPY back getting sold again, could prove a case for the bears ! The sell offs much for aggressive than the buying at mom in DAX taken profit on longs for now . may look to short higher or buy if we get to the 8170's

Look at that FTSE go - its been up almost 5 points so far... come on you can do it... :LOL:

Oscars 'having a rant' - nothing wrong with that IMO.
Talks about how the banks are stuffing it to the US citizens - Again :rolleyes:
You only need to watch up until 7.30 to get the point. :)
Video 1033.
Live With Oscar

Gott im Himmel - weakness in the Dax.
I think I hear Donner und Blitzen.

That's my 'boys own' comic book German vocabulary spent.

well 8250 holding the upside at the moment, depends what the US wants to do now !