Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

haha i know but as a play for next 2 days that will get filled ! low today/tom morning then filled friday afternoon !

Agree.

Sign's of support in Hong Kong and the ASX.
If we sell off today and Asia forecast's a lower open on Friday.
Support should come with HK and ASX, which should follow into UK, Europe and US on Friday.

morning all
some nice trades in the Dow
alllowing great R/R and great geometry
had been following the pullback described by the black PF
80% of the time price will reach the median line of the PF.
At the median line were the sellers that had stepped down from above.
Price gave 3 goes at getting short(red circles)
with stops above high at 15305 ish
target the lower median line(brown circle)
jg1qh4.jpg

Market will probably test the lows from the other day before turning around again , so agree with the above ! 1595 S&P !

that's a great chart wernluck ...was that a trade ?

i'm still watching the simple downward channel on the ftse ...i thought we had broke it yesterday but no....think we may already have the low now but 6160 ish still a poss...

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_343 Jun. 13 09.48.jpg
    ScreenHunter_343 Jun. 13 09.48.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 95
Looks like the 'DowBoys' are brushing off that little incident last night.
It's almost like they think Japan is a small insignificant island on the other side of the world. :LOL:

if FTSE can not hold this level(with support from Jan this year)
the next level of buyers below at 5600 ish

Given my bad trades yesterday going Long FTSE and later on Dow :eek:. I think I should revert to the plain and simple STFF (Short The Flippin' FTSE) strategy, it's always a winner. ;)

if FTSE can not hold this level(with support from Jan this year)
the next level of buyers below at 5600 ish

interesting level wernluck ...you are obviously bearish long term but will you still trade long against your bias?

do i need to sign up to advent to access your blog?

Given my bad trades yesterday going Long FTSE and later on Dow :eek:. I think I should revert to the plain and simple STFF (Short The Flippin' FTSE) strategy, it's always a winner. ;)

for some time i have been using my nibble strategy ...as soon as i see a profit i grab it ...

The Dax has already munched almost 50 points off the days low, and that's just breakfast. Those Germans have big appetites.

Gaps always get filled this one is too big not to at least get up to 8080 an have a go!

The Dax has already munched almost 50 points off the days low, and that's just breakfast. Those Germans have big appetites.

Couple of these in the afternoon will slow them down.
Going leave a few small sell order's overnight from 8,065 to the gap.

Attachments

• Beer.jpg
    Beer.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 95