Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning barjon

whats the thinking behind doing it this way? buy votes? move toxic bank assets to the hands of the sucker public?

Well the sucker public can't lose since they don't have to pay until they sell - only share in any profit with the Treasury. It's put up as a way of giving "ownership" to the public and I suspect it means that Treasury can play some accounting trick to cut the deficit at a stroke :LOL:

seems to have legs, more than pie in the sky thinking and the "finishing touches" are being made to the scheme according to reports.

Well the sucker public can't lose since they don't have to pay until they sell - only share in any profit with the Treasury. It's put up as a way of giving "ownership" to the public and I suspect it means that Treasury can play some accounting trick to cut the deficit at a stroke :LOL:

seems to have legs, more than pie in the sky thinking and the "finishing touches" are being made to the scheme according to reports.

uk general election in may 2015.

soup up housing market , hand out free shares, thatcher lives

S&P 12% above its 200 day m.a . Last time this happened was dot com bubble !

So thats a buy signal then:LOL:

SPX.PNG

S&P 12% above its 200 day m.a . Last time this happened was dot com bubble !

So thats a buy signal then:LOL:

its a very rare occurrence, but we do not seem to have many bulls, look at this thread how many are bullish? i am guessing 10% ? i would think the collapse will come when the last bear turns into a bull.

VIX is above realized vol, but this may be the premium on calls not puts,

I came here very Bearish - but you just can't argue with ever rising markets....
So I might be one of those Bears turning into a Bull.
Watchout!

There's no way the FTSE's ladies in the city are going to miss out on the "All time high" ball that everyone else has been to. They've already bought their new dresses for the occasion. I think that will be today!

welcome postman,

looking at FTSE think someone has leaked some of todays US data releases
Dax 8399 Deutschland uber alles

the biggest options position in ftse front month is the 6650 calls expiring tomorrow,

25,080, contracts, bought for around 4 now worth 63.5

Last edited:
shorts bailing out of market as US comes in !

After the last two days, folks are loading up their longs early.They do not want to miss the next bull stampede.

Plenty of data releases today.Lets see what the news brings.

I was bullish up until last few weeks, now i just cant bring myself to buy it hence im doing tiny size !