Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

When did I become the boogeyman.

I am kidding. :LOL:

I shorted it on the way up scaling in and scaled back out on the way down - I'm neutral now as I have a life outside trading.
The lack of volume says to me it could stay around this level 240 till close or even creep back up again.
Either way I'm outta here. (y)

I am kidding. :LOL:

I shorted it on the way up scaling in and scaled back out on the way down - I'm neutral now as I have a life outside trading.
The lack of volume says to me it could stay around this level 240 till close or even creep back up again.
Either way I'm outta here. (y)

lol ok. Just with SD thinking I was being sarcy to him I'm all sensitive :)

I'm with you on my main equities stuff. Several shorts running - mostly miners - mainly because we've not had any decent pullbacks to take longs :LOL:.

Iron Ore Tumbles Into Bear Market on China Growth Concerns - Bloomberg

Stay short miners, looking for iron ore down to $80 to $90 per tonne.

That should see Asian steel makers step in then.

Mill's are holding are around 60%, so no rush yet.

Gold and copper both still heading down.

Google is a different story.
A lot more growth in this company.

Google shares hit new high above $US900 amid reports of new services | News.com.au

PS
Diamond miners are not on the short list.
http://arabnews.com/news/451726

Last edited:
Morning All

Japan doe's do red candlesticks.
Hong Kong and ASX still very weak, and have been for over a week now.

FTSE looks good for a short hold for next 5 days.
OpEx may hold back the downside.

Or it's sell, sell before the weekend with volume.
Then everyone long again on Monday.

Morning Guys ! Another rip roaring session in the US nearly went red about 8 pm, but this is not acceptable to the 8.30 ramp takes it back up ! very boring ! Europe looks like its failing here famous last words, as for US who knows way to manipulated so anything could happen, best to ask the robots what they think !