Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

These markets are similar to my wife...
They refuse to go down.
I always lost when holding a contrary view. :LOL:

After these comments this morning, more bears turning bullish, the top is very near !

I think the opposite. Look at every single dip just bought up. We've had -15pts bought in an hour. Right now its -2/3 overnight new high at open. The market is a pastiche of itself. It's a bubble and maybe we'll see 1900 this year.

which gaps that DL ?

i have a gap on the open on my charts at 6690...no one else seems to have it ..maybe i'm just special

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_312 May. 16 12.40.jpg
    ScreenHunter_312 May. 16 12.40.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 114
I think the opposite. Look at every single dip just bought up. We've had -15pts bought in an hour. Right now its -2/3 overnight new high at open. The market is a pastiche of itself. It's a bubble and maybe we'll see 1900 this year.

Not really talking about where it is at the end of the year, not bothered about that, we have come a very very long way and are due a pull back, i don disagree we can move higher later on in the year, but no point in trading on an end of year view thats not trading thats buy and hold investing!

Not really talking about where it is at the end of the year, not bothered about that, we have come a very very long way and are due a pull back, i don disagree we can mvoe higher later on in the year, but no point in trading liek that becuase thats not trading that buy and hold investing!

True. I hope I'm wrong as I'd love a collapse more than most, but I just don't see it. I've been making a joke for months on a drop that "we'll close green" but now its not a joke. Like last night, -10pts from high on SP, just to pop right back up again.

I'm waiting for a collapse since last year, but it seems the trajection only up and linear with no deviations.

True. I hope I'm wrong as I'd love a collapse more than most, but I just don't see it. I've been making a joke for months on a drop that "we'll close green" but now its not a joke. Like last night, -10pts from high on SP, just to pop right back up again.

This is the problem with the markets, its all algos buying to get a green close, and normally when the market is this complacent and everyone thinks buy the dip it cant go down, that is when you get the down 300 day on the dow , what will cause that is anyone's guess, probably a natural disaster or terrorism , or a power cut so Ben's printing press cuts out for the afternoon.

we are missing the manipulation (otherwise known as technical analysis ) they have lost control and i bet they want these markets down but every time they try they get humped ....so they just go with the flow trying to create some panic but it aint working ...they will find something tho:)

we are missing the manipulation (otherwise known as technical analysis ) they have lost control and i bet they want these markets down but every time they try they get humped ....so they just go with the flow trying to create some panic but it aint working ...they will find something tho:)

Agree they really want to not create bubbles, but by halting stoks progress the bond market will get tanked, think they are scrwed they have created amonster that now controls itself ! Skynet ?

during the past 11 day 275pts FTSE advance has anyone been bullish ? this is why it keeps going up few bulls.