Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

EURUSD year chart looks like we have head shoulders with neckline around 1.2788

dollar index approaching year highs

oscar carboni said a while back that collar up/indices down would change to dollar/equities moving in same direction we are getting this.

Why let a little thing like companies not making a profit get in the way of a good buying opportunity. :LOL:

Seriously though - this data looks backwards. The markets look forward....

Postman you feeling a little bit bullish today ? Are you leaving the bears picnic to join the bulls party ? :LOL:

Postman you feeling a little bit bullish today ? Are you leaving the bears picnic to join the bulls party ? :LOL:

I really try not to be Bullish or Bearish and just trade what I see. But this market does scream buy at you day after day - week after week.

This quote made me chuckle this morning...

Market Update

As the US equity market rolls on, if you are an equity money manager and not making money at present, you probably never will.

I really try not to be Bullish or Bearish and just trade what I see. But this market does scream buy at you day after day - week after week.

This quote made me chuckle this morning...

Market Update

As the US equity market rolls on, if you are an equity money manager and not making money at present, you probably never will.

IG report from Aussie close, spot the difference.
Market update

Anyone read about the Treasury's grand plan for RBS? Sell to public at a base price, but shares put in a nominee account and you don't have to pay for them until you sell. Profit divided between Treasury and punter and if the share doesn't go above the base price you never have to fork out. Now that's risk free!!!!

Anyone read about the Treasury's grand plan for RBS? Sell to public at a base price, but shares put in a nominee account and you don't have to pay for them until you sell. Profit divided between Treasury and punter and if the share doesn't go above the base price you never have to fork out. Now that's risk free!!!!

morning barjon

whats the thinking behind doing it this way? buy votes? move toxic bank assets to the hands of the sucker public?