Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well im going to Marbella for a month so ill see where it is when i get back, ive been buying dips aswell as trying to sell some rallies , worked out ok actually, i love how people chuck these huge numbers around ! Are they the "smart" ones ? Bit like the smart guys going for apple $1000 yeah ?

Hope you have a great time in Marbella, got to be better weather than here.

When you come back the dow should be up in the 18 thousands. If you're going for the month then it could be double this number easy:)

Buy the dips, the market needs buyers. BUY BUY BUY.

Hope you have a great time in Marbella, got to be better weather than here.

When you come back the dow should be up in the 18 thousands. If you're going for the month then it could be double this number easy:)

Buy the dips, the market needs buyers. BUY BUY BUY.

Well Lets see about this Dow , my ave price is 14160 short so we shall see, i dont want a view on the markets as they change very quickly. im not buying up here there are plenty other things i can trade, i have eurusd, oil and bund positions on also, but u cant always be with the trend.

Remember when you were nearly 300 points offside on the DAX and everyone called u crazy, you certainly werent with the trend but you stuck with what you believed in, its about personal decisions, you dont always have to be with the crowd !

Well Lets see about this Dow , my ave price is 14160 short so we shall see, i dont want a view on the markets as they change very quickly. im not buying up here there are plenty other things i can trade, i have eurusd, oil and bund positions on also, but u cant always be with the trend.

Remember when you were nearly 300 points offside on the DAX and everyone called u crazy, you certainly werent with the trend but you stuck with what you believed in, its about personal decisions, you dont always have to be with the crowd !

That's true about the dax, and I've been a lot worse offside in the past. One example was the dow back in 08 if I recall correctly. I was stacking up dow shorts like they were going out of fashion. I was small sizes in at 12.8k (double top of April 07) then hit every 1 hundred points against me weighting accordingly all the way to 14.k. Then it came off and I made a lot of cash but was still holding plenties as it then pulled up for another shot and hit 14.2k this time. OMG, I was bricking it when everyone else was saying I was crazy and it was going to the moon without me. Needless to say, we know how it played and I took a massive£30k one week then £18 the next this excludes the cash I was taking in between on the smaller stuff. People then at the time thought I was God but like I said, I was stacking for months against popular belief, and it could have all gone wrong. I got lucky, like all my good trades.

PS: I'm only pulling ya chain a little about you being short. Go for it and don't listen to talking heads or f**kers like me.

Anyway, I've got some buying to do if want to make money.

Lee

That's true about the dax, and I've been a lot worse offside in the past. One example was the dow back in 08 if I recall correctly. I was stacking up dow shorts like they were going out of fashion. I was small sizes in at 12.8k (double top of April 07) then hit every 1 hundred points against me weighting accordingly all the way to 14.k. Then it came off and I made a lot of cash but was still holding plenties as it then pulled up for another shot and hit 14.2k this time. OMG, I was bricking it when everyone else was saying I was crazy and it was going to the moon without me. Needless to say, we know how it played and I took a massive£30k one week then £18 the next this excludes the cash I was taking in between on the smaller stuff. People then at the time thought I was God but like I said, I was stacking for months against popular belief, and it could have all gone wrong. I got lucky, like all my good trades.

I know you are Lee, i try not to listen to anyone but its hard not to with this bullish move up! im winding down the positions at the moment, normal size position in Dax i have £20 a tick, if i fancy it ill have30 or 40, my Dow position is a huge £6 , hence i dont really care what happens, ill keep adding as this market is due a move down but not too far, enough for a good night in Pangea in marbella will work ! Best of luck ! i could be holding this for a while it seems !

I know you are Lee, i try not to listen to anyone but its hard not to with this bullish move up! im winding down the positions at the moment, normal size position in Dax i have £20 a tick, if i fancy it ill have30 or 40, my Dow position is a huge £6 , hence i dont really care what happens, ill keep adding as this market is due a move down but not too far, enough for a good night in Pangea in marbella will work ! Best of luck ! i could be holding this for a while it seems !

I'm with you on my main equities stuff. Several shorts running - mostly miners - mainly because we've not had any decent pullbacks to take longs :LOL:.

I just initiated a short position on CAC.
I don't know why, sometime it is more resilient than the rest of the indices, but when it falls, it has the biggest percentage move , maybe similar to the DAX

I just initiated a short position on CAC.
I don't know why, sometime it is more resilient than the rest of the indices, but when it falls, it has the biggest percentage move , maybe similar to the DAX

CAC is still well well down compared to pre-recession. I've noticed as well that it can fall off a cliff, like the DAX can, but it could easily be 4500 next month. Madness.

Dow range 65pts with the vix so low, would suggest barring some news not much upside 15,275 today

FTSE range 32pts, this bull feels tired but each day nudges a little higher.

FTSE will it make it 10 up closes in a row? 18mins to go

Looks like it could be another session on the Dow where the cash open is the low of the day

CAC is still well well down compared to pre-recession. I've noticed as well that it can fall off a cliff, like the DAX can, but it could easily be 4500 next month. Madness.

I'll add a stop later if it moves up (already has started to move) and I'll scale up

Pre-recession you mean before 2008, good ol times ?

Things have gotten much worse currently, not reflected though on the stock market.

I asked about this other day, totally being genuine here, but what is this bull entry about? The market has been bull since November so the entry was 14000 ? Why would you buy at 15237 and not just hold since yesterday or day before, etc.

its just a safe level to get long for a day trade,

Dow range 65pts with the vix so low, would suggest barring some news not much upside 15,275 today

FTSE range 32pts, this bull feels tired but each day nudges a little higher.

FTSE will it make it 10 up closes in a row? 18mins to go

can't see ftse selling off 30pts next 8 minutes. More like popping 300.