Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

worse Empire US getting dragged back into recession = bullish !

looking forward to the long only crowds silence !

And now before some fool writes its only going one way, im not an outright short but there are 2 ways to play a market !

worse Empire US getting dragged back into recession = bullish !

looking forward to the long only crowds silence !

And now before some fool writes its only going one way, im not an outright short but there are 2 ways to play a market !

True.

Long
and Longer.

Tom Hougaard Interview Final part

... I see an expanding wedge in the SP500 with a target of around 1600 and a target date of around 21st June 2013, give or take a day or two. After that the SP500 has a date with 600 in 2014/15. That is a fall of more than 60%.

Just another opinion... courtesy of Trader Tom.

wel whoever wins the race on future price will get to talk all the s5ite for years to come :)

include me of course:)

Tom Hougaard used to post his trades on the web , he had very good performance some months he is making 30%+

Which Way Today : Live Trading Room

I can vouch for this guy, for what it's worth.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm genuine so take it as you wish. I've met Tom Hougaard many times and he used to look after me very well when I had my account with Finspreads and he was their market strategist. We also bounced a few trading ideas off each other.

He runs a trading room and courses and is very honest, even when he's personally had or is on bad runs. He doesn't hide anything put it that way.

Like anything though, he can give the guidance and advice on how to build a car but ultimately its up to the driver how the car performs.

NOTE: I very rarely recommend anything or anyone but Tom I like.

Lee

@nyinvesting

thats twitter handle for Dayrl Montgomery excellent analyst

"Author 4 books on inflation investing. Organizer of 4500 member New York Investing meetup. Blogger for Helicopter Economics Investing Guide"