Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

price action after 3 months after may highs, 20years

Attachments

• may highs 3month.png
    may highs 3month.png
    14 KB · Views: 133
Looks like a yours then ! this double top at 6487 is the real key here i feel !

yep, think it shows the upside from May high is limited, guessing there is probably some option spread u can use to take advantage of this

this needs more work

S&P trading at 1600 at the moment, coudl this be as high as we get today ? Excluding the FED

this is FTSE in relation to May highs the percentage is the swings in relation to previous months range, to get some proportionality over a 29 year period, seems if we can peek above May high 6501 then cataclysm is averted

Attachments

• may highs proportion.png
    may highs proportion.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 136
so maybe sideways until 7pm fomc ?

someone must have done a study of SP500 price action on FOMC days.

Think we have a pop to 1600 on cash open, will get some profit taking ahead of the fed , then wait to see what they say which i dont think will be any different to the last few months

this is FTSE in relation to May highs the percentage is the swings in relation to previous months range, to get some proportionality over a 29 year period, seems if we can peek above May high 6501 then cataclysm is averted

sd can u run it on downside %

sd can u run it on downside %

yep everything is in the chart.

the zero line axis running left to right is the May high. the left axis showing percentage is the current month movement divided by the range of previous month, had to do this since 29 years ago FTSE was like below 1000, gave the chart some proportionality, so as long as down swing from may high is less than 50% of may range, we should be ok, so 6358 is may high minus 50% of may range, but I am guessing we take out May high since we are so close. and 1600 seems a clear target for the crowd must be lots of orders at and above there to be hit

ps. it appears someone has shot the Dax with a tranquillizer dart, currently +6

haha this is it ! Can beat a eurusd stop hunt ahead of Fed, no volume so the algos can do as they please .

haha this is it ! Can beat a eurusd stop hunt ahead of Fed, no volume so the algos can do as they please .

The last time it traded at 1.32 it was back to 1.30 the following day.That would have been a nice short !

Please join this e-petition and get nuisance calls stopped
e-petition
Tackling junk calls

Responsible department: Department for Culture, Media and Sport

Amend The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 adding a new clause:-

"30(4) Where such procedings make a claim for damages not exceeding £50 the claimant will not be required to justify the value of the claim, only that they have suffered some damages, inclding mere inconvenience, as a result of a breach."

Doing this will allow anyone suffering junk calls to invoice the caller, and then pursue a county court claim, for £50. The callers will have to settle without court as they know they would lose, so no burden on the courts.

I feel that thousands of victims of junk calls invoicing £50 would be very effective, as well as satisfying for the victim.

Tackling junk calls - e-petitions

US Indices fall on worse than expected ADP Non-Farm Employment Change. Surely that is good for the market as it means more/prolonged QE ;)

US Indices fall on worse than expected ADP Non-Farm Employment Change. Surely that is good for the market as it means more/prolonged QE ;)

Normally the way of it, until someone decides (algos) that its time to sell then it will go !

SPY and Russell weak below sell pivots

dow retest of yesterdays 734 low?

hope u are still short Talbs

Last edited:
thanks SD

US looks weak FTSE not following suit yet, still holding my short there, question is will the market do a U turn like yesterday ahead of the FOMC