Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning bustech

morning everyone

SP500june 7pts above buy trigger, consistent strength, Dow advance contains moderate breadth. about 77%. SP500 cash is 100% bullish on yesterdays close. (usually leads to small but solid up closes)

7890 bull entry for dax today

posted the above at 7.25am today. when dow was down 85pts I started to doubt myself.

SP500 trying to hold on to a gain of 2pts as I type

:sleep::sleep::sleep:
Hong Kong closed and Euro markets closed.
Not much movement over here, unless you like 5 point scalps.
ASX down 0.5% with BHP and RIO down over 1.5%
FTSE is under performing the ASX by 60 for the week.
Might have to wait for the FED.

Attachments

• Point Movement.JPG
    Point Movement.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 122
  • YEAR 2013.xls
    135 KB · Views: 106
Just sold out the ftse long i took at 28 last night cant see much more to do today, Eurusd looks interesting im suprised it so bid ahead of ECB tomorrow, poss waiting for FED , if no suprises it will sell off.

Yep Fed announcement tonight at 7 oclock out time i think, agree still think you need to be long of stocks but going be so quiet today im taking my money from overnight, just shorted some eurusd here at 1.3170 , 1.32 should be a tough nut to crack

Morning bustech, Talbs and Dick Lexic

first day of May,

bustech RIO is up 1.6%

Dow very strong, SP500 cash 94% bullish, wonder what yesterdays down swing has done to bulls

SP500june 5pts above buy pivot

Very quiet all over, sold some Ftse at 49 for some thing to do . Stop above 67 .

FTSE shrugs off weak manufacturing data

Dow cash close = FTSE 6446

belatedly 7937 was today's dax bull entry

NYSE margin debt hits record highs

quote:

I think another sign of disaggregation of credit is the extraordinary growth in borrowing that occurs around stock market booms. As the market surges we inevitably see a sort of ponzi effect in the market where more confidence breeds more credit and the bidding up of prices. It works until it doesn’t and when it doesn’t the air sure comes out fast.

NYSE Margin Debt Approaches All-Time High

meanwhile back at the old bull&bear ....6460 that's a hit:)

watching this area ... think ftse could be long term long from here

It would be interesting to know how often in past years the length of time the May high has remained intact for months, trying to confirm the "sell in may"

2008 = top
2009? = bottom ish
2010 = bottom
2011 = top
2012 = bottom
2013 .......

the 0. zero line is the May high and price action is the following month in relation to the may high

past 20 years

Attachments

• mayhighs.png
    mayhighs.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 130