Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

these things dont want to lay down, dow was nearly 100 lower when dax was here yesterday !

all the indices are above the critical levels for now imo....the ftse's is 6-9- fill in the missing figures lol

the ftse 100 shares are all in bargain bay(if your a bull) ....if the index takes off it could be explosive ....of course it could go either way at the mo.... any views?

Very tough at mom, i know what your saying but i wouldnt want to buy europe, only way to play it is to spread it against US i think, either one is too low or the other is too high !

the ftse 100 shares are all in bargain bay(if your a bull) ....if the index takes off it could be explosive ....of course it could go either way at the mo.... any views?

i find it hard enough to find out what the ftse will do over next 24 hours, longer term , we have the seasonal patterns, peaking in end april/june bottoming in sept/oct/nov

I would be very very bullish on Dax if china/india get back on strong growth path

I don't get it, what's the US doing up so much? It feels like a self-fulfilling prophecy what with the S&P in the news as being 'near all-time highs' again.

Feeling the pinch now at 250 short on the Dow :-(

I don't get it, what's the US doing up so much? It feels like a self-fulfilling prophecy what with the S&P in the news as being 'near all-time highs' again.

Ouch.
I started another short on S&P @ 1553.8, but with £1 per full point only, so not too bothered if it goes up. Looking to exit around 1540.

Alot of strange quater end buying , but pits very quiet and volume well down, think u just need to hold on in there !

When you say 250 short do you mean 14250 or £250 a point ? or £2.50 a point ?

Alot of strange quater end buying , but pits very quiet and volume well down, think u just need to hold on in there !

When you say 250 short do you mean 14250 or £250 a point ? or £2.50 a point ?

250/point.

Last position opened on the pop this afternoon but overall not doing well at all.

250/point.

Last position opened on the pop this afternoon but overall not doing well at all.

£250 a point in the dow ! i do £10 and £20 if i really have some conviction and thought that was large size , you must have some serious wedge behind you !