Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Shocked at how US is holding up compared to Europe. Dow should be some 200 points lower given where FTSE and Dax are today.

Oh well.

Greece down 6%!

dow bouncing around at this 60 level , assuming its waiting for home sales, CM are u still doing £250 a point in dow ?

dow bouncing around at this 60 level , assuming its waiting for home sales, CM are u still doing £250 a point in dow ?

Closed the 50 I opened yesterday, got 14450, but should have closed more - I forgot about home sales which could easily swing the market up again.

Just can't believe the Dow is still up here, given how Europe is down anywhere from 1% to 6% !

Last time Dax was here, Dow was at 14,000.

Closed the 50 I opened yesterday, got 14450, but should have closed more - I forgot about home sales which could easily swing the market up again.

Just can't believe the Dow is still up here, given how Europe is down anywhere from 1% to 6% !

Last time Dax was here, Dow was at 14,000.

So you have a £200 a point short now ?

yes it is annoying but it will go eventually if not today tomorrow ! normally when your not looking its down 300 ! but that hasnt happen in a while !

So you have a £200 a point short now ?

yes it is annoying but it will go eventually if not today tomorrow ! normally when your not looking its down 300 ! but that hasnt happen in a while !

Yes 200, it's in profit but only just.

Would be nice to get a huge drop while I'm not at the screen, otherwise I will close in stages such as a set number of points maybe 30, so 14450, 14420, 13390 etc to lock in the profit.

Wish I had chosen Dax instead because the Dow is so much more manipulated by Bernie and his cronies.

Yes 200, it's in profit but only just.

Would be nice to get a huge drop while I'm not at the screen, otherwise I will close in stages such as a set number of points maybe 30, so 14450, 14420, 13390 etc to lock in the profit.

Wish I had chosen Dax instead because the Dow is so much more manipulated by Bernie and his cronies.

hmm unfortunatly it still isnt playing ball ! Looked bid overnight thats for sure, you must have been nearly £20,000 offside overnight ! not sure i would sleep that well !

yes he is good ....i checked stock charts p&f charts...reversal point daily/weekly

6399 for both

eod that is

i got the 6320 figure by option implied volatility on expiration of March contract, wonder if we will have another attempt at it?

i got the 6320 figure by option implied volatility on expiration of March contract, wonder if we will have another attempt at it?

looks a strong possibility at the moment....i had a scary morning ...just can't get the bull out of my head...probably best to sit on hands