Active day and swing traders

khi said:
Ici, Come On!!!!!!!

Are you long on ICI?

RTR looks good for a short, though with a long stop - think there could be some more upside tomorrow - could be wrong though :rolleyes:

arh jill, howdy, no, i am short on ici and rtr. both going my way at the mo, will have to see what happens tmr. the market seems really confusing for the time being (to me anyway).

Very confusing - which is odd as the FTSE seems to have a definite direction at the moment - UP! Ahh well.

JillyB said:
Very confusing - which is odd as the FTSE seems to have a definite direction at the moment - UP! Ahh well.

yeah its confusing to me perhaps becos i dont have clear mind like urs. the ftse is still bullish, but which stocks to pick and do what with them? well see what tmr will bring ey...

Last edited:
well, still dont know what to do, ftse is up, mainly due to rising value of oil stocks. other stocks still confuse to me today. two days MPC meeting starts today. well i think i will sit still with what i have for the moment - i am now long on cs. and lloy, short on ici, rtr and blnd. they might not be ur cup of tea but i am more happy to share ur views and ideas.

Morning Khi

My 2 ps worth for today.

AAL is looking a bit bearish this morning - nice bearish engulfing candle yesterday.

As is BATS possibly down to the 1060 region for this.

CCL looks as if it still has a bit more upward movment left in it - up to around 3255

As does AZN - up to 2365 - 2370.

thanks jill, i will have a look at them, as i am gagging for shorts.

anyone any idea what is the price for the potential bid for avz?

techst@ said:
Hi what time frame are you guys trading on?

I'm not trading - my forte is the Dow. I'm just here to annoy Khi by disagreeing with him from time to time. :cool:

Got to keep him on his toes!

JillyB said:
I'm not trading - my forte is the Dow. I'm just here to annoy Khi by disagreeing with him from time to time. :cool:

Got to keep him on his toes!

thanks jill for keeping my fiddlers elbow under control ;)

i use daily chart plotted with 14 and 50 days ma. then concentrate on price action.

i like the look of oom and ipr to long, come on guys, esp. Jill give some comments on these pls

Last edited:
khi said:
i like the look of oom and ipr to long, come on guys, esp. Jill give some comments on these pls

OOM looks good for a long, 133.75 - would look for at least 136.35 - perhaps a bit more.

IPR - don't know. Yesterday it had a lot of down movement and then finished up - so it does look as if the bulls are in control. It's not one I would chose though.

i feel suicidal, and have just entered new short on rtr and ici.