Active day and swing traders

apart from those oil and related stocks, generally the market has low volumn as expected. apart from entered a couple of new positions, i have been listening to pink floyd. ok they have nothing to do with trading, but they really chill me out. lots of my seniors told me they were good but never took any notice, but after seeing their performance at the live 8 concert on tv. i was gobsmacked. they are just incredible and are - the legend, resepct!! so i have downloaded a few of their tunes, and been listening to them instead. fantastic.

Last edited:
morning

thanks techst they do look good and i am just waitng for some comfirmation from buying activities.

just closed land, and COME ON blnd!!!!

jon
av seems to be stuck at this level but its above its 14 ma, but there are lots of negativities around 27ish, looks like its waiting for a big move, i shall keep a very close eye on it, if the market bull run maintains and it breaks 30, i will get some, cheers.

khi said:
i am looking ot enter wmh, any views from u guys?

mornin' khi

fwiw signalled a long recently which came within a whisker being stopped out but now moving the right way. didn't take it 'cos I didn't like that shooting star (still don't :) )

probably more of a hindrance than a help :rolleyes:

good trading

jon

Attachments

• wmh.gif
    wmh.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 209
thanks jon.

well its been a difficult morning so far, got stopped out twice, and missed out taking a decent profit on blnd. WHAT IS GOING ON????? well at least the miners are moving the right direction so far. still got blt and anto. i am still desperate to look for some new trending shorts... where can i get them??

cs. seems to have a chart formation,, so i bought a small amount to see. any views?