A New Low?

Eeewwee touchy.
Hit a nerve did I !

Not at all and I'm still looking forward to your next partner offer. Please ensure its accompanied by a suitably long one page website with numerous dollar signs and people with shiny teeth. If you could keep it to 15 minutes work a day I'd be grateful, I'm already busy with your LTG and Baghdady offers and I'm finding they take up almost an hour a day (for a reasonable 100% a month income). Maybe you could send us an offer about a managed forex account where we do NO work. That would suit me great. I've heard Australians are good at that sort of thing.

Not at all and I'm still looking forward to your next partner offer. Please ensure its accompanied by a suitably long one page website with numerous dollar signs and people with shiny teeth. If you could keep it to 15 minutes work a day I'd be grateful, I'm already busy with your LTG and Baghdady offers and I'm finding they take up almost an hour a day (for a reasonable 100% a month income). Maybe you could send us an offer about a managed forex account where we do NO work. That would suit me great. I've heard Australians are good at that sort of thing.

:LOL:Baghdady!? Is he any relation to Puff Daddy (PDiddy):LOL:

Well, add some worthwhile content then. Start a thread, go wild with the worthwhile material that's just eating you up inside. Just a thought.:)(y)

I have been considering starting a couple of threads.
Reason I can't be arsed is no one who knows what they are doing would find
any value as they already know what they are doing.

The muppets are by and large more prone these days to throw any help
back in the face of those providing it, or ignore it.
So to be honest, my attitude is sliding closer to f**k em every day.
I would probably just waste my time and it would turn into a muppet fest anyway.
I'm also becoming less inclined to help lazy f**kers who can't find
the same information and resources I did on my own.

Its not the lack of content I'm moaning about, its the tard fest this place
is becoming, largely due to the newer cocksure element drawn by all
the flashing ad banners and google rank.

Lulz is easier, consumes less time and gives more bang per buck :LOL:

As fond as I am of t2w, when a new low is reached it must be recorded. Hopefully this thread will provide a valuable tool for management to track the sites inevitable decline. The latest low, promoting a managed account program to Australian members, some of whom had just lost significant sums to a similar scheme. The verdict, not our fault the office junior at our advertising agency did it.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w-feedback/153720-superfundfx-t2w-partner-offer.html

I would encourage others to continue this work after my inevitable departure.

I must be clairvoyant or something. No sooner had I said this than a T2W partner offer for an Australian managed FX account was sent out. Of course it was a mistake by someone who works for somebody else.

As fond as I am of t2w, when a new low is reached it must be recorded. Hopefully this thread will provide a valuable tool for management to track the sites inevitable decline. The latest low, promoting a managed account program to Australian members, some of whom had just lost significant sums to a similar scheme. The verdict, not our fault the office junior at our advertising agency did it.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w-feedback/153720-superfundfx-t2w-partner-offer.html

:) oh you are a card. I don't suppose you give T2W any credit at all for sorting out mess as best it could.

:) oh you are a card. I don't suppose you give T2W any credit at all for sorting out mess as best it could.

You deserve credit for sending out an e mail to potential victims of the latest partner offer. What about the other one's I pointed out, was anything done about them?

You know as well as I do that Barnett ripped off numerous people yet he was allowed to send out a partner offer. Was anyone warned about him?

Actually I did, I recommended Mr Sharky's post, and even went as far as to comment that the action he'd taken showed integrity (I'm sure he will verify that's the case if you ask him)

Perhaps this is t2w's first step on the road to redemption :LOL:

I didn't realise the Msc in prop trading was a t2w partner off as well haha.

Jon I say this as someone who is a long standing member,has contributed positively amd who is fond of T2W and who appreciates the almost impossible task you and CV do...but your comment pre-supposes that any one believes the tale about how this occurred. Sharky is either oblivious to the fact that the site as far as being a credible trading discussion board is concerned is going down the pan - or as long as his P&L stands up via all these other dubious income streams from an ostensibly newbie niave market- he doesn't care. Quite why you and CV carry on is beyond me - you really are akin to polishing the silverware on the titanic. Whether it will sink or not is debatable but it has almost no credibility and is a fertile ground to breed Lulz, and of course Lulz begets Lulz. Whilst there is a definate 'wrecking element' here even serious members can see the way it is going and has been for some time. Sometimes the indefensible is well - indefensible.

G/L

Hi the hare,
As fond as I am of t2w, when a new low is reached it must be recorded. Hopefully this thread will provide a valuable tool for management to track the sites inevitable decline.
As your years of experience looking at price charts will tell you, downtrends come to an end and, following some consolidation, are usually replaced by an uptrend. Therefore, if anything is 'inevitable', it's far more likely to be an incline rather than a decline.
:LOL:
In line with my comment above, I propose a fresh thread entitled: 'A New High'. As for your 'inevitable' departure, that was supposed to be 98 posts ago. Further proof - as if it were needed - that there's very little that's 'inevitable' around here!
;)
Tim.

Hi the hare,

As your years of experience looking at price charts will tell you, downtrends come to an end and, following some consolidation, are usually replaced by an uptrend. Therefore, if anything is 'inevitable', it's far more likely to be an incline rather than a decline.

As you should know from your years of looking at price charts the distribution in the magnitude and duration of those tends is leptokurtotic :LOL: Never underestimate how low this thing might go :p

As the current debacle has shown, the trend shows no sign of weakening yet, its still got a huge amount of momentum behind it :p

Lulz, trading wisdom, and the basis of an edge, you cant say I never make a positive contribution :LOL:

In line with my comment above, I propose a fresh thread entitled: 'A New High'. As for your 'inevitable' departure, that was supposed to be 98 posts ago. Further proof - as if it were needed - that there's very little that's 'inevitable' around here!
;)
Tim.

Starting a new thread entitled a new high would be a fantastic idea. We could create a simple oscillator based on the rate of change of posts in both threads. If you have so much confidence in mean reversion, perhaps your technical people could sort that out and post it on the sites index page. :LOL:

I hope you sort out t2w's woe's but I'm still short, and adding to my position.

Hi the hare,

I think it's an undeniable fact that longer term prices action is even driven so expanding on the above, IMHO unless trade2win does something, why would there be and consolidation or up-trend?

Or am I to take it that you, in the true TA purist fashion, entertain the belief that the problems will sort themselves out?

:love:

Jon I say this as someone who is a long standing member,has contributed positively amd who is fond of T2W and who appreciates the almost impossible task you and CV do...but your comment pre-supposes that any one believes the tale about how this occurred. Sharky is either oblivious to the fact that the site as far as being a credible trading discussion board is concerned is going down the pan - or as long as his P&L stands up via all these other dubious income streams from an ostensibly newbie niave market- he doesn't care. Quite why you and CV carry on is beyond me - you really are akin to polishing the silverware on the titanic. Whether it will sink or not is debatable but it has almost no credibility and is a fertile ground to breed Lulz, and of course Lulz begets Lulz. Whilst there is a definate 'wrecking element' here even serious members can see the way it is going and has been for some time. Sometimes the indefensible is well - indefensible.

G/L

The answer to that is that as a long standing member, too, I am similarly fond of T2W and it hurts me to see it "going down the pan" as you put it. I stay doing what I do because I still want to help and also do what I can to help arrest that decline, but I only feel like that because I believe T2W's heart is in the right place - I'd be off like a shot if I didn't.

Yes, I do believe the explanation of how this latest unfortunate episode occured and I do not believe that Sharky is oblivious to the decline. On the contrary, I know he is extremely concerned about it.

My view is that commercial side of T2W has not been progressed well and that many mistakes have been made. I believe, though, that that is understood and that those problems will be tackled.

There are still some good, credible and interesting threads around glowing bright amongst the tarnished silver, you know :)

cheers

jon

The answer to that is that as a long standing member, too, I am similarly fond of T2W and it hurts me to see it "going down the pan" as you put it. I stay doing what I do because I still want to help and also do what I can to help arrest that decline, but I only feel like that because I because I believe T2W's heart is in the right place - I'd be off like a shot if I didn't.

Yes, I do believe the explanation of how this latest unfortunate episode occured and I do not believe that Sharky is oblivious to the decline. On the contrary, I know he is extremely concerned about it.

My view is that commercial side of T2W has not been progressed well and that many mistakes have been made. I believe, though, that that is understood and that those problems will be tackled.

There are still some good, credible and interesting threads around glowing bright amongst the tarnished silver, you know :)

cheers

jon

Don't you think its got something to do with the general increase in scepticism about the entire industry? It wasn't so long ago that you couldn't mention slippage problems without 3 or 4 people jumping down your throat saying 'don't blame the broker for your losses'.

Now we have found out that many brokers were doing exactly what the sceptics accused them of, manipulating slippage in their favour. Add in a few cases like MF Global and people are actually starting to see that there is massive corruption and fraud throughout the industry.

T2W currently promotes at least two companies that have been involved in dishonesty so I think it's only natural that you get tarred with the same brush to some extent.

I don't know what you can do about that, like I said before if you only published ads from honest vendors the site would be pretty much ad free.

The answer to that is that as a long standing member, too, I am similarly fond of T2W and it hurts me to see it "going down the pan" as you put it. I stay doing what I do because I still want to help and also do what I can to help arrest that decline, but I only feel like that because I because I believe T2W's heart is in the right place - I'd be off like a shot if I didn't.

I presume that you trade with a stop loss ?
I presume that you've heard the phrase cut your losses short ?
I presume you've heard the phrase, never add to a losing position ?

losers average losers (Paul Tudor Jones)

Trading wisdom or lulz ? you decide

Don't you think its got something to do with the general increase in scepticism about the entire industry? It wasn't so long ago that you couldn't mention slippage problems without 3 or 4 people jumping down your throat saying 'don't blame the broker for your losses'.

Now we have found out that many brokers were doing exactly what the sceptics accused them of, manipulating slippage in their favour. Add in a few cases like MF Global and people are actually starting to see that there is massive corruption and fraud throughout the industry.

T2W currently promotes at least two companies that have been involved in dishonesty so I think it's only natural that you get tarred with the same brush to some extent.

I don't know what you can do about that, like I said before if you only published ads from honest vendors the site would be pretty much ad free.

peebee

Yes, there's probably a lot in that. The whole industry seems to have run amok in line with much that we're learning about what's been going on in the financial sector generally. I never think fines do much good - they're generally making too much money to be bothered by that. Shut 'em down and disqualify the directors etc might be more of deterrent to others.

I presume that you trade with a stop loss ?
I presume that you've heard the phrase cut your losses short ?
I presume you've heard the phrase, never add to a losing position ?

losers average losers (Paul Tudor Jones)

Trading wisdom or lulz ? you decide

:LOL::LOL:

Yeah, but I'm going for a 1,2,3 reversal

I stay doing what I do because I still want to help and also do what I can to help arrest that decline, but I only feel like that because I believe T2W's heart is in the right place - I'd be off like a shot if I didn't

Then you're being mugged off and are pi55ing into the wind cos the powers that be have different priorities.