A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally keep an eye on EU - GU and Uchf / Ucad / UJ

But dont try scalping them all at news release - just yet - give it 3 to 9 mins to see maybe a better picture

GU is set up to fall again atm ?

EU - could try higher with set up - all depending on US news i suppose

Best to wait and try and get in with 3 mins of release if a scalper - or 9 mins if you are trying to correlate all what you might be seeing

Any doubts - stay out ;-)

EU

7 07 am

Any pullbacks staying above 1305 are still buys again now

Price now up at 1323 and i have exited 70% stakes now

EU

7 12 PM

Price now hovering around 1306 to 9

I dont want to leave my 30% stake buy on all the way down to entry - but will leave on 1293 - as still a small profit on that partial with main profit off the 70% part

Normally to 2 to 3 pips of profit - so if stopped out still got a slight profit

But i do add to partial stakes with new scalps and then leave more 30% on - so over say 100 + pip move I could end up with 3 or 4 X 30% stakes after 4 scalps in same direction

Great example this afternoon GU at 2 59 /3 00 pm

Still got 2 x30% stakes on now and at one time had 3

So far it moved up 60 pips from my original first scalp buy

Hope that helps

Regards

F

Yes Understand Thanks

Friday 9th October 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Intraday Traders

Last Trading day of another busy week with the only red news release being on the Cad Dollar at 1 30pm

We have got an IMF meeting going on and a couple of FOMC members speaking later on today - none of these events are down as high importance etc - but still maybe worth bearing in mind - just in case the market makers need an excuse of a quick 30 -50 pip move etc

Still not gone over to my new format so will have to look at doing that next week

Will get the LiTs areas out before the EO and I am about for both Opens this AM session and then out for an hour or so after 9 15 am

Have a good day

Regards

F

Moving on to the other pairs - we have seen more directions during the Asian session on the AU / UCad and also the EA - in fact that pair I still have a partial sell on from yesterday - and since its yesterday's high its fell approx 240 pips over 18 hrs

EJ

6 42

This pair is already above its Lits and as been a scalp buy from 6 09 am at 135 38 area

I will post a chart as its a great example of the bull bias early on - BUT

There is a catch

We have strong R at 135 55 to 60 area - and unless we make over there - then we will get a reversal to test interim support areas

One other point here is that the UJ is also in a bullish bias atm - maybe showing a weak yen for now

Will all this change by the LO hour ??

Too early to say for now

EJ - Friday AM - Pre Opens

EJ

1 min LR chart

LiTs area is the rectangle shown

Its been a scalp buy since 6 09 am ( 38 ) and the real test is 55 to 60 area first

Nice example of Lits covering the Asian Session

201994d1444369778-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-91015-am.png

Attachments

• EJ - 91015 am.png
    EJ - 91015 am.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 813
EA - 240 pip drop in approx 18 hrs

EA

6 58 am

We caught the high yesterday and then over the course of the day took more scalps - in both directions but held on to the partials on all the sell scalps .

Some got taken out during the 7 00 pm news release last night - but all the ones before 3 30 / 4 00 pm were fine - bagging another 160+ pips for the kitty

This chart shows what i was seeing

Hope yours is similar

Also the 2 rectangles are the LiTs for yesterday and this morning

201996d1444370324-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-91015-am.png

Attachments

• EA - 91015 am.png
    EA - 91015 am.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 532
7 04 AM

EU

Not mentioned it yet except for its LiTs

6 51 am was the scalp sell at the morning high of 1292

6 59 / 7 00 am saw a spike down reaction from the EO and now we have first bounce from 78

We are in the LiTS area atm - so expect more play on this pair as its set up ideally to just frustrate both bulls and bears

There are far easier pairs to trade for now than the EU - but its a key pair so I will keep you updated on it

Talking of 2 easier pairs to trade than the EU

Both the GU and AU are above their LiTs areas and from 6 59 / 7 00 am both saw nice scalp buys - as you would expect with a LiTS BULL bias

Both are making pullbacks atm - we still dont know if both are false etc - but we know if we stay above entries we should at least be able to read the PA and the LRs to see whats next

EJ

1 min LR chart

LiTs area is the rectangle shown

Its been a scalp buy since 6 09 am ( 38 ) and the real test is 55 to 60 area first

Nice example of Lits covering the Asian Session

201994d1444369778-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-91015-am.png

EJ

7 13 am

We had a pullback after 6 52 am of 10 pips and then like the GU and AU scalp buys again - ( all 3 above their LiTs ) for 7 00 am

We are now at 135 58 - ie in the R area of 55 to 60

Above 62 and 65 more scalp buys - thats if we get there ?

To sell off the clues are 39 and 34

Status
Not open for further replies.