A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry was dragged out for bloody shopping most of today ..........normal service will be resumed tomorrow

N

Last edited:
6 20 am

LiTs areas for key FX Pairs for morning session

EU - 1230 - 1250 ish

GU - 5355 - 5375 ish

EJ - 135 85 - 136 05 ish

UJ - 121 05 - 121 27 ish

UCad - 3130 - 3155 ish

UChf - 9650 - 9670 ish

AU - 7105 - 7122 ish

Just did not end up getting many partials on with stops in profit on all 7.

EU did not quite drop out of its LiTs area and now back over 1300 - so a 60 off this morning and so far another 38 pips nd counting from after 5 00 pm just on partial buys

Easy ones on sells on UJ - over 80+ pips and AU sells under 7100 giving over 70+ pips and both EJ and GU

Ideally you need partial entries on with stops in profit in that 7 to 9 30 am slot

Many might get taken out after lunchtime or after 2 00 pm - but for some like UJ still falling now another 40 pips in last 30 mins although now a 20 pip bounce in under 2 mins pre US close

See you in morning pre Opens

Regards

F

sorry was dragged out for bloody shopping most of today ..........normal service will be resumed tomorrow

N

See you in the morning N

See how my LiTs area pre 7 00 am lines up with your correlator set ups tomorrow

LiTs partial trades not done to bad today over 7 pairs - trouble was - i was not in them all as too much focus on scalping 3 pairs early on

Regards

F

Attachments

• uj.PNG
    uj.PNG
    59 KB · Views: 183
Wednesday 2nd September 2015 - Pre Open Time

Good Morning All

It's been Aussie Dollar news overnight and again this morning UK Pound at 9 30 am and then US Dollar at 1 15 pm - so a fairly light news calendar today

Splitting the day into like mini sections ie from now up to the LO at 8 00 am as one and then LO to approx 10 00 am as the second.

Depending on movements etc - 10 00 to 11 30 am UK time can be slow and so lower priority and then today Midday to 2 00 pm should be worth scalping and finally 2 30 pm to 4 30 pm as a peak with Europe and US both busy.

I am sure by now you know my 6 KT's and 2 TWs and so for scalping its a question of following the action via a 1 min Chart with at least 3 quick LRs on them - and more if you are starting to understand session price structure

All questions etc welcome etc as well as charts / calls / other FX pairs / etc etc

Stay Focused and have a Good day

Regards

F

LiTs Area for Wednesday Am session - 6 44 am

The idea of the "Line in the Sand" area is to assist on a FX pairs PA bias and price structure for the morning and even most of the day's session

Our first priority is to scalp to take anything from 3 to 25 pips off quick movements in either direction but then to leave part stakes on with stops in profits to take advantage of the larger moves.

With scalping you can trade in any direction - with the morning session bias or against it - for a scalper a 3+ pip move is a trend - and so as you progress you will end up having found a main direction leaving partial stakes on and even adding ( pyramiding ) or scalping against your partial stakes ( peeling) so gaining additional pips and money from both directions.

Scalps need to be done on 100% stake size - what ever your preference is from your capital account - ie 0 5 % - 1 % or 2% for your 4 -7 pip soft stop and then partial stakes can be from 10% to 50% of the scalp size.

The ideal end result for a full day then becomes a PPND - and ideal example yesterday being on the UJ which saw price fall approx 100+ pips over the course of the full day.

OK LiTs for am

6 46 am = pre Opens

EU - 1260 - 1295 ish - larger mid range than normal

GU - 5290 - 5310 ish

EJ - 134 90 - 135 20ish

UJ- 119 50 - 119 85 ish

UChf - 9590 - 9615 ish

UCad 3215 - 3245 ish

AU - 7000 - 7030 ish

All LiTs show range and really then its a case of bull PS above both of them favouring price rises and buys for partial stakes - or bear PS below favouring price falls and sells for partial stakes

Reactions: NVP
EJ - Missed the 6 21 am but caught the 6 39 am

EJ

6 38 / 39 am - first scalp buy of morning

Will show chart of example with entry at 135 35/6

This is what we look for on all FX pairs in TW's around the 6 KT's

This happened as I was preparing the LiTs areas - no call in advance - an hindsight call from a key time we know in advance - and all we need then is the clue to all line up and say take action

198330d1441173141-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-20915-am.png

Attachments

• EJ - 20915 AM.png
    EJ - 20915 AM.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 748
EU - LR scalp cross over example at 6 49/ 50 am

EU

6 51 am would only have made 5 pip fall

6 49 am makes you 7 pip net

Attachments

• EU - 20915 AM.png
    EU - 20915 AM.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 190
7 02 am

Very slow first hour for me only 3 scalps up to EO

Do not like the PA on the GU or UCad atm - but EU and EJ and AU all ok

will show my 7 00 am AU scalp buy as next example

AU - after 6 30 am and 7 00am

AU

1 min LR Chart

2 key times for scalp buys - only got last

198334d1441174099-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-au-20915-am.png

Attachments

• AU - 20915 am.png
    AU - 20915 am.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 608
morning all

heres the usd index on a 5min .........for me the main play is buying usd in pairs until/(if) the green line breaches th support level on chart ........may take a few usd sells on uber fast scalps if it gets nearer the top red dotted ..........but otherwise will wait and pounce on bounce buys

N

Attachments

• usd buys.JPG
    usd buys.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 154
7 15 am

OK - Admit today - not made my 50 pip daily Target on 5 scalps and in first hour :-((

Shame - need to improve - there was enough opportunities going - but I can tell I am not fully in he zone this morning - maybe another coffee

The scalp sell on EU after 6 49/ 50 am as not been too bad 21 pips up to scalp buy at 7 09 am

morning all

heres the usd index on a 5min .........for me the main play is buying usd in pairs until/(if) the green line breaches th support level on chart ........may take a few usd sells on uber fast scalps if it gets nearer the top red dotted ..........but otherwise will wait and pounce on bounce buys

N

Good Morning N

Hope you have recovered from the shopping with the wife :)

I scalp sold EU after 6 49/50 am - and then scalp bought at 7 09 am for 9 pips so far

Out the 2 scalps so far 30 pips or 36 pips on partials

Have a great day

Regards

F

You need coal on your face to trade like this.

Taking the breakfast for a walk. Kids taking dog to the airport. Back in a bit.

Laters.......................................... dudes.........................................

GL. I know I will.

ROFLMAO

I have just had to chuckle at comments this morning on the other thread

Brilliant lol

Maybe need to help them next 2 hrs with some clues

7 21 am - 7 30 - 7 39 - 7 51 - 8 01 ( LO) 8 09 - 8 21 - 8 30 am - 8 39 - 8 51 - 9 00/1 am

Now over 21 pips at 7 12am

LIVE MOVEMENT AS IT HAPPENS

See this chart below

198336d1441174369-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-au-20915-2.png

hats off to F on those AU calls (y)

here they are with indexes below and 3 LR's on chart

white 9
orange 18
red 37

(Mt4 FXCM UK Live)

...AU is not my speciality

as stated I am mainly on the usd buy orientated signals so wouldn't have taken these ...even though the AUD is bull as well .........I was more interested in what other currencies were showing sell (Bear) signals on this usd bull phase above

N:smart:

Attachments

• au bull.JPG
    au bull.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
ok target hit .

Good Morning Mr MM

Well Done

Decent target and also noticed you called it yesterday in advance of the move

Also showed you entry etc on a proper statement - not some made up rubbish

I am sure some dipsticks will say - he had 2 demo account and used the one the made the profit to show

But then that shows the level of the dipsticks mentality - they just don't think its possible to make trades with very high probability - as well as accuracy

Still - we can only offer to assist - as Sir G has said on more than one occasion-

You can lead a horse to water ....... but................

Have a great day - but then you will

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.