A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 03 am

For me this hour - still got EU in bull bias and therefore leaving partial buys on

Would need under 1280 and 12 75 to scalp sell more

Time to walk Basil
#

See you later guys

EU

Approx just coming up to 11 00 am

EU came out my bull bias off LiTs afer 10 30 am and second time under 1280 and 75

From then on its been a sell with supports now at 1260 area and under there 1240

9.13 last rebuy on usd ..............aud and cad were my plays

still not exactly great but the scalps now generally are producing comfortable 5+ pip runs

n

USD STILL a buy dudes.......(y)........

sure it can be a bit tricky juggling the other currencies to catch the moves ............sometimes you get on a fairly static pair and watch the others move away :whistling

but if you are already 50% right on the direction to trade your USD pair scalps...........that's pretty good...........you are surfing the main trend :smart:

N

Attachments

• buy usd.JPG
    buy usd.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 149

sure it can be a bit tricky juggling the other currencies to catch the moves ............sometimes you get on a fairly static pair and watch the others move away :whistling

but if you are already 50% right on the direction to trade your USD pair scalps...........that's pretty good...........you are surfing the main trend :smart:

N

Hi N

You are correct

Usd strength managed to turn Swissy above its Interim R;s at 9735/ 40 and push EU down under 1280 and 1275.

BUT

the UCad dropped 30 pips from high and 15 pips from after start of dollar strenght

That confuses many - especially the negative alternative fan club who have started having a go at the correlator method as well as my method

Still no need to worry - they just have not worked it out still:LOL:

N

heres the usd's bull progress in last few hours on my 4 main scalp pairs

You cannot get steady progress on just 1 pair for hours on end ..............that's pretty lucky to achieve ...

usually you are having to work hard........ in and out of the currencies as they change correlation patterns and directions alongside the usd

today so far the GU has been pretty solid as a sell ...........but look at the other 3 .............some came early and some came late to the USD bull party

and you guys might want to trade Swissie , NZD and Yen instead ? ........but these days I just cannot trade all 7 pairs .....too slow for that :smart:

N

Attachments

• moves.JPG
    moves.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 174
pa feels like it could just turn like a tiger and rip face off.

Now thats interesting MM

I dont think its too bad a morning at all

Nice moves at some good times

Last nice scalp buy on EA and EU at 10 52 am

EA moved back up 30 pips and EU - as you might guess only 11 pips

As long as you scalp with time etc - then its not bad at all

(y)

Hi N

You are correct

That confuses many - especially the negative alternative fan club who have started having a go at the correlator method as well as my method

Still no need to worry - they just have not worked it out still:LOL:

Ive had that thread on Ignore for a while as it was too tedious to watch ..........

ive asked the mods to unignore it for me now .....as if someone has made false or unfair accusations against me and my systems then I better see it to defend myself :whistling

calling a forex strengthmeter worthless is the same as calling MA's , Bollinger bands , MACD's and every other MA based indicator out there worthless ........sure they have drawbacks re lag but unfair to just single my creation out ....:smart:

i'm sure John Bollinger doesn't lose sleep over the dissers ;)

N

EU

11 15 AM

Any bounces on EU back up - need to stay under 1285/90 area - to remain in bearish bias

Lot of R's from 75 to 85 to overcome

Under 1260 supports then really 1240 - but time rules now

EJ - After 7 20 and 8 30 am

EJ

Not mentioned it much this morning - except to say early on it had ugly bad PA

After 7 20 am and then 8 30 am it started showing its colours more and really as been in a bear bias under 136 30

See Chart for set up along wit LiTs above

199870d1441966995-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-110915-am.png

Attachments

• EJ - 110915 am.png
    EJ - 110915 am.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 377
a losing trade ?..............jees dude ...can we say that on here ......will the dissers allow us ..:LOL:

A losing trade by MM

Does that mean everything as gone to pot and the methods are now useless

LOL

Big loss as well

minus 5 pips

tut tut - stand in the naughty corner along with me - I have had 3 losses this morning - although only one 5 pips

But

Also had a load of wins way over 5 + pips

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.