A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please understand to follow my course of action on scalps - besides reading the time - you do need a platform with a 1 min chart featuring my LR set up - whether at just 3 or 4 LR's - or the full set from 9 + - all according to your experience of reading them with PA

about 20 mins in and I can show you below how the currency indexes are doing

GMT on charts

selloffs from days high on green usd have only really been capitalised on by buying brown CAD in the main usd pairs I trade ........the europeans are all selling mainly as well (n)

the second chart shows the other currencies ......i like the yellow yen selling off ...that supports the usd sells (y)..............but look at the aussie twins ..........THEY are the ones being bought :whistling

hopefully those moves wont be as prevalent as London warms up

until then Ucad is my lead sell on this usd selloff into main weekly trend :smart:

cmon Europeans ...........RISE !!! :p

N

Morning N

Yes - I had the dollar strength coming in at different stages over the night - but certainly after 3 00 am

Already on 4 scalps now N - but the UCad for me was a scalp sell at 6 09 am - but did not take it then as went with EJ scalp buy first

Have a great day - and take it easy

Regards

F

6.44 and usd bull coming again ...............I will stay usd bear for the moment ......let see if the days high holds as Resistance

N

now my Europeans are coming north ...........head down back later

LiTs for main Key pairs at approx 6 45 am

EU 1185 - 1205 ish

GU 5395 - 5407 ish

UJ 119 80 - 120 00 ish

Uchf 9773 - 9796 ish

Morning N

Yes - I had the dollar strength coming in at different stages over the night - but certainly after 3 00 am

Already on 4 scalps now N - but the UCad for me was a scalp sell at 6 09 am - but did not take it then as went with EJ scalp buy first

Have a great day - and take it easy

Regards

F

and you ................usd teasing us at present ..........looks like shes going bull now as Resistance busts

EU

6 48 AM

Under its LiTs area and for now bounces staying under 1170 are sells again with a low so far at 1156

LiTs on other pairs at approx 6 53 am - Pre Opens

AU 7025 - 7040 ish

EJ 134 45 - 134 60 ish

EA 5920 - 5945 ish

GJ 184 40 - 184 65 ish

usd pushing bull now...........ucad the best bounce in my crew so far......

Attachments

• ucad.JPG
    ucad.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 154
6 56 am

Be careful of spike at exactly 7 00 am - just in case

4 scalps last hr on 2 pairs - EJ and EU

So far 36 pips in total

if we can get the jpy to start rising alongside usd I know the Europeans will tank south

Morning F,
How far you think it will fall?

Regards

Morning Sun

A very good question - as over the 2 Opens we are sure to get some play going on - and maybe some stop hunting

I have moved my stop down on EU into more profit at 1159 and taken 70% stakes off at 54

1150 is a support - and then more at 1140 - 1120 and 1100

Have a good day - stay safe and focused etc

All the very best

F

if usd falls I really like gbp ........shes coming north like a train suddenly

bunfight at moment ........give it time to settle :whistling

not sure on gu ........

Attachments

• cahoones.JPG
    cahoones.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 152
EA

7 02 am

Nick's favourite - and really it should be mine

Its already fell over 55 + pips from 6 09am - and here's me playing with EU and EJ and they are just so small movers in comparison

Nick's right - we should all look more at this pair - catch it correctly and it will really help you make your pip targets - with not too bad a spread

looking to buy gu .......the gbp is very very strong regardless of others ......still waiting for usd to fall

Attachments

• all change.JPG
    all change.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 167
Time for some chart set up's next

If anyone has any they want to see on my set up - just ask etc - no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.