A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
you love your exotic G8 pairs don't you :LOL:

I wish they all had only 2 pip spreads lol - but got to admit over the next few months the pound crosses will be on my hit list - just keep this EU referendum high profile and then we can milk them ;-))

jees EA has gone a solid bull for nearly 30 pips ........I was way off the pace on that

Morning Sun

I hope you have a good day today - yesterday was a cracker for a Monday

I will say - you know I dont like the MT4/5 platform for various reasons

I am all for traders finding their own ways of automating their decision making and any aids that help them - brilliant

But really this game need you to have 10's of thousands even millions to develop bots to make them succeed

The market normally destroys 99% of all automated methods over time - purely because they cannot compete with super computers changing the many variable all the while

I will always wish you luck - But please dont get side lined by trying to make your live trading less emotional - it will not work

Instead focus on your mindset and adjust to saying to yourself - I need to face it head on and get say 3 months of live consistent intraday manual trading - and overcome my emotional and anxiety of trading with live money

I personally worry - that you have admitted you have wasted time staying too long on a demo account - and now credit to you - you are staying live now - but dont get side tracked by programming etc etc - stay focused on just getting profitable every day - doing it manually

Its only my own view - but I would be wrong not to voice it

You can make it - remember that - but only with full focus and not getting sidelined etc etc

Regards

Peter

No I am not making any automatic system, Can't think anything except manual :LOL:, its will be just an indicator to sort all the data. Not planning to go out side of the line. Rather trying simplify it. If I get 3 Longer LR on my MT4 then it will be better. That's all.

By the way, lost on EA trade, 1st I was selling from 5272. Stopped out.

Then again a sell from 5276 stopped out

Then last try buy from 5286 stopped out.

This 5278 line seems to be a BTTZ zone. I am sure when it will do the break out either up or down from that zone. I will not be here..like always. 3 consecutive losses. 60 minute break.

I had a short break, not that long..but sold EA & added position while it was falling.

I had 4 positions:
5257 0.02 lot
5258 0.01 lot
5266 0.01 lot
5255 0.01 lot

All position closed at 5234.
Only mistake it did is closing that early , currently it is falling, my position was trailed. But still i closed. I thought 5225 zone could be a support. Didn't wanted to decrease profit.

Anyway daily pl is now 70 pips.

Out now, shared this example, so can you rectify if anything is wrong with the pyramid.

Regards

EA - Sun's sell on it - Well Done - but lets review it

I had a short break, not that long..but sold EA & added position while it was falling.

I had 4 positions:
5257 0.02 lot
5258 0.01 lot
5266 0.01 lot
5255 0.01 lot

All position closed at 5234.
Only mistake it did is closing that early , currently it is falling, my position was trailed. But still i closed. I thought 5225 zone could be a support. Didn't wanted to decrease profit.

Anyway daily pl is now 70 pips.

Out now, shared this example, so can you rectify if anything is wrong with the pyramid.

Regards

Hi Sun

I am back for maybe 45 mins and then not back until after 2 30 pm this afternoon

First comment - WELL DONE - and a 70 pipper in total from multi entries

However - Sun - you really worry me with regards your execution.

As you might say - you are doing advanced entries based on a PPND system - when atm - you are still not 100% confident with your scalping and still in the learning stage.

You need to keep it simple for now - get to the advanced stuff as you progress and when you are already in a winning streak

In your scalp sell this morning you had a bit of luck as well - because until price finally fell under 5235 and 20 - it was still possible for it to test 70 or even 80+ again

What would have happned if you had 4 close sell entries on and it had bounced up 10 pips before dropping again - your exposure would have been way to high

You got the bases of PPND correct - but unfortunately you did not do it in a safe manner etc = thats for another time - first we need to get you catching good scalps with just one entry or maximum 2 - not risking 4 trades in such a close price area - too risky

The EA dropped basically just over 100 pips - and in an ideal scenario over an hour you might have added 3 or 4 times - but with 15 -25 pip gaps

Then you result might have been with partials way over 150 pips - but it would have been less risk averse compared to all exposure within a 10 pip range

Here's my chart - on a 1 min LR

219056d1456220468-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-23216-am.png

Question

what prices would you have dropped your sell and bought prior to say 8 30 am?

Did you enter another sell under last low around the 5227 area ??

If not - why not ?

Did you sell again under 5200 and 5190 ??

Dont worry if you say no to all these questions - I am just wanting to get you planning and thinking of all your next moves - ideally a few mins before you carry them out

Remember - fluidity - no fixed rigid targets or price etc - adjust with the markets dynamics

Again Well Done - but please dont multi scalp enter again until you have cracked all the basics of the method - and yes you are getting there so have confidenece

(y)

Attachments

• EA - 23216 - am.png
    EA - 23216 - am.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 356
Status
Not open for further replies.