A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I miss out on quite a few extra pips and trades etc by actually commenting and posting - so thats a bit of a downside -

BUT

At times trading is so boring etc - I need the interaction etc of saying what I am thinking etc and seeing whether other traders agree or disagree with my set ups etc

If I spent say 2 hrs every morning on my own in a room with 4 screens just listening to the radio or TV - then its would not be the same - so overall I have got used to commenting etc - and its then good to look back at the end of day - to see whether you were thinking correctly - or whether you got it really wrong ;-)

Also - I reckon I can now type far faster than a few of my old secretaries I had in my business life - although - I would not look as good in a skirt lol

can you type the settings of your 3 fastest LR's ?.........:LOL::LOL:

watching this zobne ow

EA buys .......36-44.buy above

GU - 4311-05 sell below

last dice throw

my Achilles heel..........I don't trade the moves against my calls above

easy 15 pips selling ea out of kill zone above .........but I was looking for buys (n)

7 53am

EU still a sell under 1121 and EA - missed 7 39 am scalp sell - and lost out on 9 pips off my partial buy still on - before exiting it

excellent ...........i'm still not convinced the EJ is going bull Sun but we are all individual traders...that's what makes it fun :cool:(y)

Agreed. It was sort of a counter trade. Then I sold position, Now its standing on a TD.

GU

7 58am

Head and shoulders on the tick chart saying buy above 4300

I would not go just off a pattern though

I prefer a combination of clues - the more the merrier

Any scalp buy needs over 4320 and 30 to have any chnace of a turn

only EA in play now Ucad never came

UJ sells and EJ sells coming .........yen looking strong

crapped out ......shouldve taken a fast 2-3 pips and assumed the 4300 would bounce

novice error (n)

I make some weeks - at least 4 or 5 totally novice silly errors - if I am lucky - I only lose less than 2 pips or if very lucky come out b/e

watching this zobne ow

EA buys .......36-44.buy above

GU - 4311-05 sell below

last dice throw

see ?....Achilles heel..in now though :LOL:

Attachments

• kill zone reersral.JPG
    kill zone reersral.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 142
GU

7 58am

Head and shoulders on the tick chart saying buy above 4300

I would not go just off a pattern though

I prefer a combination of clues - the more the merrier

Any scalp buy needs over 4320 and 30 to have any chnace of a turn

GU

8 03 am

Guess a H & S pattern on a tick chart is a good clue - ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.