A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
i posted EU Chart below with detail...plz have a Look.

Each bar represent 10 Pips...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 123
i posted GU Chart below with detail...plz have a Look.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 169
Thursday 4th February 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX traders

EA - 5 59 am - 5462/3 price - was perfect for a scalp sell

Missed it - but got it a 5457 at 6 02 am

So far its made 38 and I am out 70% stake only at 42 - knowing we need really under 5420 to stay with sells - but we should fall again under 59 /60

That was my first scalp sell this morning and nowadays I find the hour before Opens can be good on a few pairs - not so much EU - but EA - GA - GU - EJ

Busy Calendar this morning - starting at LO and 8 00 am with EU red news - speech with President Draghi

Not around all morning - but will get a few hrs in before Midday and also do 2 hr in afternoon

Please feel free to contribute etc - charts- comments - calls - another FX pair - all welcome etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

i posted EU Chart below with detail...plz have a Look.

I personally would prefer the 5 to 10 pips candle setting over say 15 or 20 pips

On days like yesterday with strong rallies - its just really getting a decent entry and then getting a stop in profit that hopefully you can keep moving up into more profit - and any decent trading method should work well

Hope you had a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 33 am Update

Dont say this often on EU - range 1145 to 1019 - say 125 pips - what 125 pips - normally its more like 12 or 25 pips ;-)

So above 1020 this morning session - still in a bull bias - need under there to go bear and larger sell off

Above 1145 + more buys - 1105 goes bull PS more - under 1050 more into the start of bear land - still over 55 pips there to play in

Like the EA - after 6 00 am was a scalp sell - did not take it though as preferred EA and so far EU only dropped 8 pips -- over 27 pips on EA in similar time

EJ

6 37 am

Bullish above 130 65 and R at 130 90 and 131 20 -25

Need back under 130 50 to sell more and really over 131 25 for staying with buys in AM session

Not scalped yet

GU

6 39 am

Bearish PS atm under 4620 area - with first real test at 4540 and 50 area

Slow atm - but still a scalp sell after 6 00 am and 6 21 am under 72 area

Good Morning F,

Today GU already moved too much. Only EU in a tight range. I am interested to sell EU below 1074.
My EU lits: 1115-1076.

Today major movement can happen 2-3 hours from now. Let's see.

Good day..

Good Morning F,

Today GU already moved too much. Only EU in a tight range. I am interested to sell EU below 1074.
My EU lits: 1115-1076.

Today major movement can happen 2-3 hours from now. Let's see.

Good day..

Good Morning Sun

Lits area seems OK - BUT

Major supports from yesterday on EU all the wasy down to 1030 / 40 and for me we could even test 1020 and still not be fully in bear bias land for AM session

Its just fallen 10 pips in 6 mins - and was a sell after 6 00 am

Did you have that scalp set up and would you have taken it - normally ??

Have a good day and stay relaxed and calm etc etc - not rushing or loads of quick scalps in just 1 or 3 mins - wait for the right moves etc

Regards

Peter

EU

6 49am

any retraces we have next should stay under 1090 area to sell again

What we have to be careful with is a low andd it holding over 30 + mins - as thats one clus on turns

First obstacle interim supports 1060 to 70 area Sun

Good Morning Sun

Lits area seems OK - BUT

Major supports from yesterday on EU all the wasy down to 1030 / 40 and for me we could even test 1020 and still not be fully in bear bias land for AM session

Its just fallen 10 pips in 6 mins - and was a sell after 6 00 am

Did you have that scalp set up and would you have taken it - normally ??

Have a good day and stay relaxed and calm etc etc - not rushing or loads of quick scalps in just 1 or 3 mins - wait for the right moves etc

Regards

Peter

This is my EU chart big picture.
EU morning.png

I have a sell trade taken from 74 10 minutes ago. Which is protected with 4 pips SL.
If it falls then I don't target that much uto 1030/40. I will close at 1050.

For this hour it is my only scalp. Then I will come back at the major timing.
On the other hand, GU is moving up nice.

Regards
S.

This is my EU chart big picture.
View attachment 216742

I have a sell trade taken from 74 10 minutes ago. Which is protected with 4 pips SL.
If it falls then I don't target that much uto 1030/40. I will close at 1050.

For this hour it is my only scalp. Then I will come back at the major timing.
On the other hand, GU is moving up nice.

Regards
S.

Hi Sun

See scalp sells needed to start as close to 90 as possible and really one hr ago

I ignored EU at 6 00 am UK time - went with EA

EA now down so far 42 and I have stops - in PROFIT - thats the important part

I am not wanting to be nasty or horrible etc - but your scalp entries are just way off the pace and not worked out etc -

1070 is holding and 72 was a scalp buy

Shame - but wrong entry all together - but dont let it worry - just know -you are not reading PA and my method correctly atm

How do we get you reading PA and LRs and time and the market games better Sun ?

Back to basics really - one good thing is - you did sell in bear bias - thats the good thing but mayb 74 would need a 12 or 20 pip stop - and thats too large

Today - I hope to be able to hold your hand through some set ups etc later on - rather than you just jumping in at wrong times etc etc

EU

7 08 AM

iDEAL Scalp sell at 81 Sun

That lined up with Lrs and time just after hr change

Now we can only hold that under 65 - 72 to 67 - still supports

Hi Sun

See scalp sells needed to start as close to 90 as possible and really one hr ago

I ignored EU at 6 00 am UK time - went with EA

EA now down so far 42 and I have stops - in PROFIT - thats the important part

I am not wanting to be nasty or horrible etc - but your scalp entries are just way off the pace and not worked out etc -

1070 is holding and 72 was a scalp buy

Shame - but wrong entry all together - but dont let it worry - just know -you are not reading PA and my method correctly atm

Got it late entry..not a sweeet point.
Ok then another sell opportunity from 80 right, I see a crossover around longer LR on EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.