A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to take stock on where you are in terms are you well down or b/e or slight profit so far today?

Then we need to get you focused etc - please dont try multi scalping etc - step by step - just one or two pairs rather than you covering 4 or more pairs for now

Thats come after we have you confident on a live account

Ok I will check it. Right now having a sell trade on with EJ. How far i should target?

we need to take stock on where you are in terms are you well down or b/e or slight profit so far today?

Then we need to get you focused etc - please dont try multi scalping etc - step by step - just one or two pairs rather than you covering 4 or more pairs for now

Thats come after we have you confident on a live account

I checked your 8 am. mostly about GU & EA.
i have 4-5 pairs now. Among them i pick one-two pair. Which shows trend. Then keep trading on them. For example, today i mostly traded on GU.

day is now -9, this session i am mostly focus on EJ. Looking for a good place to recover my losses.

Sorry to have to say SUn

I will post a chart

Price structure is bullish now above 128 70

Its important to know a pairs price structure bias every time you trade

It does not stop you counter bias scalping - but you need to know what is preferred etc - rather than thinking - I can just keep scalping same way

I will post a 1 min chart as that gives you price structure of the longest Lrs etc

Then you are correct on interim support areas - but have not considered dynamic ones

EJ.png
This was my EJ chart. I thought bearish.
Now daily pl is -21. Should i stop?

EJ

1 min view with price structure off longest LRs

Now we will drill down to tick chart

How long as high lasted and you supports at 129 00 and 128 90

215786d1453904670-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-27116-pm-bias.png

Attachments

• EJ - 27116 PM BIas.png
    EJ - 27116 PM BIas.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 468
Status
Not open for further replies.