A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning N

A Monday Morning and started at 6 00 am - keen ( lol) - normally a 6 30 am start is OK for a Monday - but a busy week going on in the markets this week

Just got a scalp over 10 pips my first this morning - missed my main EA sell - as was already in a EJ and GU scalp buy at 6 09am but got in at 5411 on the fall

Have a good day and week N - out from 7 30 am to 8 45 am approx - don't think I will get my daily target in before 7 30 am - but saying that still got 40 mins left ;-)

nice (y)(y)

morning all

USD - under pressure from bear Asian ...........pushing for new daily low - SELL

SELLS - Yen - Euro - swissie
BUYS - GBP / AUD / NZD / CAD

my scalps follow that pattern at moment - will easily buy USD if S level holds ...its not a lead currency at moment

N

see ? (y)

Attachments

• support.JPG
    support.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 157
into 7am bar I like the R line on USD ............just waiting

otherwise with pattenrs already discussed .......only CAD has swithed to sELL

into 7am bar I like the R line on USD ............just waiting

otherwise with pattenrs already discussed .......only CAD has swithed to sELL

GBP Is the ALpha Buy London (NZD 2)
ALpha Sell is EUro (CAd/Swisie 2)

7 00 am

Last 6 mins or so - all euro crosses fell - they were in sync - had exited EA but still in EU and wanting to buy it above 0800

E/J

both these guys are bear London ..............BUT with Euro the ALpha lead sell I am biased into still selling it

not perfect though .....but scalping for real never is .........you should always be hunting for reasons not to scalp vs reasons to scalp in truth if you are playing pro :smart:

N

Attachments

• ej bear.JPG
    ej bear.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 146
7 00 am

Last 6 mins or so - all euro crosses fell - they were in sync - had exited EA but still in EU and wanting to buy it above 0800

Great manipulation at 6 59 / 7 00 am - ie the fall the previous 6 mins in sync was false - done by manipulation before the scalp buy

EA in 3 mins moves up over 17 pips

7 00 am

Euro having a tough time now getting south ....cAd is mullering it as new alpha sell in last 5 mins ...hmmmmmmmm:sneaky:

ok back laer all .............of my scalps ...........only UCAD buys and EJ Sells have hung in

.others are in and out making handfuls - usual story until a currency pair unloads a run

7 00 am

EU

7 05 am

Missed the buy from 0806 - but caught some of the EA scalp buy instead

Reading manipulation is maybe as important as reading TA - and in the FX markets the whole set up is being constantly played with

EU

7 05 am

Missed the buy from 0806 - but caught some of the EA scalp buy instead

Reading manipulation is maybe as important as reading TA - and in the FX markets the whole set up is being constantly played with

yep - all the players out today ...........:smart:

GU

7 08AM

Its been the only consistent scalp buy last hr - will pullbacks in between

Its is in a bull price structure above 4280/ 85 anyway but now needs over 4313 and 20 to stay with buys

GBP Is the ALpha Buy London (NZD 2)
ALpha Sell is EUro (CAd/Swisie 2)

GBP BUY
CAD - SELL

these guys are getting their groove on now

USD going bull gang ....its breached recent R levels ....so GU buys will hurt !!! (y)

Attachments

• action.JPG
    action.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 113
lter - have to prepare for some calls .....only got UCAD buys now left running .........EJ sells in and out

USD is steaming north now .....in top 3 London buys now so rolling

excellent volatilty now .........not bad for only about 90 mins in

Good Morning...
Missed all good trades, as it happened early.
There is a double bottom at EJ. But not sure its going to hold or not. So I guess need to see for opportunity after news.

GU

7 08AM

Its been the only consistent scalp buy last hr - will pullbacks in between

Its is in a bull price structure above 4280/ 85 anyway but now needs over 4313 and 20 to stay with buys

GU

7 10 am and it was a scalp buy after not getting over 4309 - lots of play going on this morning - been caught out twice - but last EA buy as made me 23 pips - thats nice ;-)

Good Morning...
There is a double bottom at EJ. But not sure its going to hold or not. So I guess need to see for opportunity after news.

Yen and Euro both gone a little king kong bull in last 30 mins.....Buy Yen in any pair at moment :LOL:

Good Morning...

Morning Sun

Its been a busy morning - but not that easy really - lots of market manipulation going on around the Opens

Out now until 8 45 am - but than around for at least 4 hrs today - with a couple of hrs this afternoon

Take it easy - no rush - the EU is in a bull price structure above 0800 - but really needs above 0820/ 25 to stay with buys

Have a good session and see you later

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.