A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 11am

GU

Supports at 4130 and then at 4100 - but really we need over 4190 and 4200 to go back into any really bull price structure for today.

GJ

Its dropped over 150 pips already this morning from pre Opens

Very bearish - supports at 164 00 for now

GA

Bullish - so odd pound pair out - would need under 0550 and 0500 to look at selling off

GU

10 mins to red Pound news

Under 46 and after 9 09am it was another scalp sell and so far its tested 25

The fact that its so bearish is always a worry for taking new sells - this could all be a set up before good news that might rise price 50 -80+ pips

I cannot see it - but then again always be aware what can happen

GJ

9 32 am

164 00 held it and it was a buy before the news - but risky to hold on - even though it now 60+ pips higher

9 38am

Bit of a anti climax on pound news - no real gains for me on that - except from scalp sell before the news

EU and EA both been sell off's this hr -

All the previous EA 's gains over the London Open hr - lost in 30 mins - unfortunately - did not catch many of them at all - as was concentrating for Pound news - that's trading - the market will always try and catch traders out - or make moves that are at bad times etc - so that you miss out

Plan to trade again after 11 00 am and lunchtime and then get a couple of hrs this afternoon

Remember - lots of red news releases still to come

See you later guys and GL

sold gu

Attachments

• soldgu.PNG
    soldgu.PNG
    684 bytes · Views: 86
hey all still busy so no time to trade .......

I see yen is now recovering again after a tough us opening ......still a buy dudes ........add gbp and NZD to the buy side as well .......

SELLWISE - usd / euro / swissie / AUD / and even the Cad .....sure its had a nice US so far but overall that dude is bear for the day still ........tough call the CAD at moment as it is raging bull for us session

have a good one all

N

interesting e/j sells opps at moment so will watch it for a few mins ...see the shape ?

N

Attachments

• ej sells.JPG
    ej sells.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 93
Hi F,
How much pips you have collected today?

Hi Sun

Sorry - never came back after 11 00 am - ended up out all afternoon doing some domestic jobs not connected with trading - so missed the US session totally

Had a good first few hours and made over my daily pip target- but really had not intended to have the rest of the day off - - need to get my work disciplines back in place ;-)

See you around tomorrow

Regards

F

PS - I hope your day was OK in the end

Thursday 21st January 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Traders

Sorry was not around yesterday afternoon - ended up doing no trading at all after 11 00 am
#
Hopefully today - will be able to get some more hours in over the day

No red news announcements this morning - but some over lunchtime on the EU and US Dollar

Got both the EU & EA in bullish price structures atm for morning session

Whether they stay like that - another question - I am sure that will be decided over the 2 Opens etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

GU

7 02am

Interesting double top at 4195

Scalp sell did not line up in a time window - it was 6 46 am - but 6 50/1 am confirmed it and its kept falling so far 18 pips

4167 to 72 is all interim supports next

Status
Not open for further replies.