A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 00 update on EU

we need price back over 1150 to start favouring holding scalp buys on

Under there still in sell bias but needs now under 11 20 and 1105 to add more scalp sells

GU

3 12 pm

Focus going at this time of afternoon - even after several breaks

Totally missed GU fall and scalp sell and after news at 3 00 pm

A lot stronger drop than EU

Bounces staying under 65 on GU should be sells again - but remember Time rules on lows

Ucad

3 23pm

Now dropped 150 pips from high which did not make over 3290

Yes got some on new partials

Out after 3 50 pm and will pop back in after 5 00 pm

LiTs update prior to 3 00 pm

Highlighted the ones in Blue were partial stakes have done well

EU partial sell under LiTs - 85+ pips

GU partial sell under LiTs - 45+ pips

EJ partial sell under LiTs - 150+ pips

EJ partial sell under LiTs - 150+ pips

UChf partial buy over LiTs - 35+ pips

AU partial sell under LiTs - 20+ pips up to 15 mins ago

400+ PIPS there - with no multi stakes/ pyramidding

Ok partial stake normally under 1 lot - but not to be laughed at if you can scalp and stick a stop in 2 or 3 pips of profit and add if possible when you get scalp clues in direction away from LiTs

Back to the coalface for 3 00 pm - where's my helmet with my light on -:LOL:

Add UCad to list now

100 pips below LiTs from pre 7 00 am this morning

Got to admit - what turned out a difficult morning as totally changed now

(y)

been a fascinating ride today ..........the usd really has turned up the volatility

that bull burst never lasted .......by 2pm BST we had confirmation of resells and down she came all the way back to where we started .......

the original support line tried to hold things temporarily but looks like resells are taking charge again

rollercoaster ..........but the big sell offered a lot of time to trade usd pairs

N

Attachments

• usd rollercoaster today.JPG
    usd rollercoaster today.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 120
Ucad

3 23pm

Now dropped 150 pips from high which did not make over 3290

Yes got some on new partials

Out after 3 50 pm and will pop back in after 5 00 pm

wasn't really tempted to re sell till around 2.40ish F ......other pairs were more interesting earlier on as Usd came off those highs .......easy 60+ pips from there though so its been a great day so far

N

Attachments

• ucad sells.JPG
    ucad sells.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 146
You summed it up well

A well controlled manipulated "rollercoaster " day

Out again - so finished scalping but will pop back in after 5 00 pm

Glad its been good for you

Regards

from my previous post people will see the usd bounce around 3.21 BST.......I havnt chased it much as targets hit a while back so not to fussed

ucad has bounced north for over 60 pips .......... Gu has dumped 20 pips or so and was best sell of the Europeans todate

N

Attachments

• usd buy.JPG
    usd buy.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 119
Friday 4th August 2015 - Approx 6 00 am UK time and Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

The fact that I personally are not on Twitter, Facebook, loads of other trading forums etc maybe shows why I am not that bothered about promoting my own trading method to all and sundry .

It incorporates many parts of other more well known trading methods along with my own "unique" features and is far different from a simple MA cross over method

LR's are different to bog standard MA's - they have different characteristics which results in less lag and more accuracy along with providing a price structure which becomes superior to just simple price action at a point of time.

Time also is so important for FX trading - many totally ignore - its a major component for me and would be for many more if they truly realised why.

The end result along with advanced money management is a fairly complex method that just cannot be learnt in a week or a month or even 3 months.

Like everything in life - a skill factor is involved - thats what we have to work at to end up with the results I and a few other traders are able to obtain - and of course consistently - not just a couple of times a week or month.

Last day of the week and for this journal - it's first week although not really a full one with Monday being a UK Bank Holiday.

Make it a good one and by all means join in with comments - charts - calls - etc etc

Regards

F

Economic Calendar wise - not much happening this morning - all around Lunchtime and then 3 pm

Also a Bank Holiday in China today

I will get my LiTs area out pre Opens

My first scalp of the morning was at 5 51 am UK time - a scalp sell on the EU at 1134

OK could have got it at 5 37/39 am - but was not at charts at that time - but was at 5 45am onwards

So far 11 pip drop as I type

I will post a chart to show you why I took it - as the set up was fairly AAA++ for me

As I finish this comment at 6 11 am - it dropped 11 pips and i am out part stake for 10 pips - as supports 1115 to 22

EU - 5 51 am and 6 09 am - First 2 scalp of the morning

EU

You know my KT's

you now the basic LR set ups

You can read PA

End result - tight stops and great RR's

198758d1441343896-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-40915-551.png

Attachments

• EU - 40915 551.png
    EU - 40915 551.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,568
EU - 1 min chart for now - guess where the LiTs is ;-)

1 min LR chart from yesterday fall on the EU

198760d1441344149-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-40915-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 40915 am.png
    EU - 40915 am.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,087
LiTs Areas for Friday's AM session

6 30 am

EU - 1115 - 1130 ish

GU - 5250 - 5275 ish

EJ - 134 40 - 134 80 - big move already down

UJ - 119 90 - 120 30 - wide due to existimg move down

UChf - 9725 - 9750 ish

UCad - 3180 - 3210 ish

AU - 7000 - 7030 ish

EJ

6 32 am

I scalped EU in preference to EJ simply because they were not in sync and also the spread difference and existing pre 6 00 am moves favoured the EU

Its out of sync and just had nice fall from 6 15 am - ie in between TW's and not a KT

An ideal example though - as I have said many time over 80% of all my scalps are in the 2 TW's but this was an example of a good one outside the TW

Since then - I have scalp bought the EJ in the 6 30 am TW - to join up with my EU scalp buy

Hi F,
I notice you don't mention EA so much.
I have had 2 great trades this morning already and in general I find it has some longer moves.
A couple of EU thrown in and a good morning before the opens, not bad.
Have a good one.
Cheers
Nick

6 36 am

OK - 3 scalps now and as i type I have made in total now 17 pips off the EU scalps and 16 pips off the one
EJ scalp buy

Running Total within first 47 mins of trading is 33 pips

Hi F,
I notice you don't mention EA so much.
I have had 2 great trades this morning already and in general I find it has some longer moves.
A couple of EU thrown in and a good morning before the opens, not bad.
Have a good one.
Cheers
Nick

Morning Nick

Yes you are correct - and I am missing out

Although normally the EJ is my intraday favourite - the EA can match it and many days even provide better moves

I suppose its because I do like the triple sync when the EU / EJ / GU match up with same way moves - and so that then means I have to ignore and miss out on the EA and even the beast the GJ

I know last year both MM and myself had some very good results from trading the EA

I will look at incorporating it more maybe again in the future as it is a great mover

Have a good day Nick

Regards

F

EU

You know my KT's

you now the basic LR set ups

You can read PA

End result - tight stops and great RR's

198758d1441343896-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-40915-551.png

and heres my take on that situation...........GMT on my charts

Blue line = Euro index
Green line = usd index

usd bounced off a support at 5.26 BST (left side chart)

euro was not selling though (n)
wait for damn euro to sell

5.40 BST = first indication of Euro selloffs (LH)
but usd now flat - wait !

5.57 BST = usd breaches new resistance level and euro still falling = Trade(y)

yes even though we are 3 mins off of new 30m/60m bar change

small win but absolutely solid move for 10 pips :smart:

you were ahead of me on the signal F by 6 mins - but I needed to see more from the individual currencies to risk it :smart:

N

Attachments

• stalking the eu.JPG
    stalking the eu.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 102
6 45 am

GU

Just mentioned with Nick how I like looking for GU in sync on scalps with EU and EJ - ie a triple sync leading to larger scalp moves

The GU start rising as i was taking my first EU scalp sell - so was out of sync

From approx 6 30 am - that all changed - all 3 in a scalp buy scalp

Status
Not open for further replies.