A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit later on this morning i am going to show again how I work the LiTS areas out and use some examples from Friday - on LiTS that worked really well - and the LiTs on pairs like the GA and EA that did not - even though those 2 pairs provided plenty of pips - most of them were actually in the area - making it more difficult to identify bias

GA

6 55 am

OK we want to look at scalp sells under 1395 and so far its made 1377 from 6 30 am and 42 area

GA

7 07 am

Still not made over 1377/78 so far - I did not take the quick fall that dropped over 10 pips - although I noticed my GA spread now under 2 4 pips and EA spread at 1.6 pips atm

EU

7 11 AM

Presently in a 11 - 12 pip range - we need over 0773+ to stay with scalp buys and 0760 takes us back into a lower range

Not scalped it so far - lots of 5 -8 pips moves on it - but why bother ig EA / GA / EJ / others are doing 2 and even 5 times that many pip moves ?

AU

7 21 am

Whilst the GA and EA moved up after 6 30 am - as you might guess the AU was falling

Not scalped it yet ( priority went to other 2 ) but it been a nice fall from 7064/5 - nearly 20 pips so far

Thats quite a large move at this time of morning on the AU - and with a 0 6 pip spread - its a next 17+ pips easily - shame not got one pip off it - but instead even though the GA & EA spreads are 4 + time larger - my net pips of those 2 are far more profitable in size and of the most important- cash amount

Do you see a lot of potential on DAX with lr's.
Have you looked back on charts to see it in action?
I must have a look. Dax has taken a backseat the last 6 to 8 weeks since doing more of F's method. Still can't miss 07.00 and 08.00 for the 10 minutes of fun and games though.

Morning Nick and F

Only one week trading and one week watching, so still early days.
Looking back at not sure if it will work when the DAX is unstable.
Will stick with to month end.
Might add the CAC or FTSE at some point which are more stable.
Got the AUD/USD set up, will stick some charts up during the week.

Oscar

7 26 am

Not here for London open - but back in that hour and then around for maybe 60 -90 mins and back later on after Lunchtime etc

No major red news today - but an all day Euro meeting going on

Morning Nick and F

Only one week trading and one week watching, so still early days.
Looking back at not sure if it will work when the DAX is unstable.
Will stick with to month end.
Might add the CAC or FTSE at some point which are more stable.
Got the AUD/USD set up, will stick some charts up during the week.

Oscar

Morning Oscar

AU was a nice scalp sell after 6 30 am UK time - will be interesting to see how your chart set up saw it

Very keen to see how the LR's and time works on Indices - and if it does work /

I know FX is more time sensitive and movements are different in the FX "game" etc - thats why I only trade FX

Have a good week

Regards

F

GA

6 55 am

OK we want to look at scalp sells under 1395 and so far its made 1377 from 6 30 am and 42 area

GA

7 33 am

So far made 1390 - a 45+ pip move up from 6 30 am - ie in approx 1hr

Will it try 1400 ??

I wanted to sell it before 1395 - but until I get a proper set up with loads of clues etc - still got 30% stake on the buy above 75

EA's move up after 6 30 am approx 35 pips so far - 7 33 am was first scalp sell clue at 5277 - but still not enough other clues for a new interim high level yet

Sorry guys - need to get ready for popping out - and EA / GA and AU all at fairly important scalp levels

Will pop back before I leave in 15 mins

GA

7 33 am

So far made 1390 - a 45+ pip move up from 6 30 am - ie in approx 1hr

Will it try 1400 ??

I wanted to sell it before 1395
- but until I get a proper set up with loads of clues etc - still got 30% stake on the buy above 75

GA

7 49am

Missed it - shame

It made 1401 - and perfect scalp sell entry time 7 41 am - rather than 7 39 am

It then dropped 22 pips in what about 7 mins

Back after 8 45 am ish

GL - not checked other set up atm

8 47 am

Back now but maybe for less than an hour - got a lot of different things going on this week - so sorry i will not be around so much every day.

Will be explaining the LiTs more as - i want to see some of you guys posting your Lits this week

Just as an example on the EU - scalp Lits is approx 0762 to 66

Above favours more bias to high and scalp buys

Below both prices favours scalp sells atm - even though the main LiTS is over a larger area

EA's move up after 6 30 am approx 35 pips so far - 7 33 am was first scalp sell clue at 5277 - but still not enough other clues for a new interim high level yet

8 50 am

GA & EA sells

well I suppose 77 was OK - you could have made 20 + pips off a sell and GA - that fell over 40+ pips from 1400

Both to me still look bullish atm

Will update next hr

Morning Oscar

AU was a nice scalp sell after 6 30 am UK time - will be interesting to see how your chart set up saw it

Very keen to see how the LR's and time works on Indices - and if it does work /

I know FX is more time sensitive and movements are different in the FX "game" etc - thats why I only trade FX

Have a good week

Regards

F

My chart from then on a 1 min LR settings of 10 and 20

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    67.1 KB · Views: 139
EA

9 08 am

Update

5280 to 90 is all R and so to is 5300/05

So far we have been able to sell under 5280 (5277 stalled )

Supports 5240 and 50 - so really we have a 40-50 pip range

Above 5290 and 5305 then favours higher and more buys

Under 5250 and 40 - then maybe we look for more scalp sell for lower

5250 to say 85/90 is all scalp range - - we need clear breaches to stay with either buys or sell

Being a Monday Morning with no news - we might just see teasing both ways

We have had good move already from 6 -6 30 am to 9 00 am - so now we might get a BTTZ for an hour or two

I hope not - but thats up to the market

My chart from then on a 1 min LR settings of 10 and 20

Hi Oscar

Play about with say 3 Lrs

ie say some setting between 7 to 9 as the super quick LR - then say 12 to 14 setting for the cross over and then another 25 to 30 to keep you in initial scalps as well as helping to look for a triple cross over

Worth trying all setting - as brokers platforms are not all the same and also to fit in with your own particular style etc etc

GL

F

9 13 am

I have got to admit - I still do take scalps on the EU - why - i dont know - but i have been so used to scalping it over last 8 -10 yrs

Last scalp buy at crossover at 9 03 am at 0759 / 60 area

we stall at 65/66 - but for me still above 58 / 60 is a scalp bull bias

I had said 60 prior but maybe 58 could be crucial and i woould need under 57 and 53 to take more scalp sells

Status
Not open for further replies.