A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone student or otherwise who is not up 50+ by now today should give up now and learn something else.
Such super trends this morning.
F if you had not had your break I believe you would have been up 200.
Also has been lots of negative quotes on the broker mentioned yesterday on EA up to 1.5 pips for more than a few seconds and on and off this last 30 minutes.
GL all and ok don't give up but at least ask yourself why if you didn't make 50.

Anyone student or otherwise who is not up 50+ by now today should give up now and learn something else.
Also has been lots of negative quotes on the broker mentioned yesterday on EA up to 1.5 pips for more than a few seconds and on and off this last 30 minutes.
GL all and ok don't give up but at least ask yourself why if you didn't make 50.

Morning Nick

Agree

Some days 8 00 am is a crucial KT - as today

Kids and the dog - any offers ??? lol

That reminds me walking 2 dogs in a bit this morning

Have a good day

Regards

F

Glad you change your tone...:LOL:

Morning All

Few trades today.

Big day at work and losing focus now.

So will call it a day now.

Have a good day all.

Oscar

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8 KB · Views: 80
Hi all

Also took this short currently +6

Dave.

Morning Dave

Notice high was dead on 9 00 am

so time rules as well here but only look at more scalp buys over 63 and 67

Market might tease around 55-60 and next clue is we need now under last low of 5235

Trouble is then 5220 /30 is supports and 5260 -70 all R

GL

First fall on EA from say 9 02 was worth nice 15 + pips

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning All

Few trades today.

Big day at work and losing focus now.

So will call it a day now.

Have a good day all.

Oscar

Morning Oscar

Looking forward to see how it works out for you - both on indices and FX

FX - i know my method is a true winner - once properly learnt and used correctly

Indices - not got a clue whether it can really help or not

You too have a good day

Regards

F

EU

1 Min LR Chart

circled crosses for Keen

Not every cross will work for a scalp - only maybe 70% - but must be in time windows and also at correct levels in Price structure

204868d1446714095-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-51115-am-8-00.png

That 8 52 am cross for sell worked

Check it out on chart and now - 40 mins later

Ok see you later on

Multi dog walking this morning now

should be fun

stay focused

Hi All

Just sold Eurusd 1.0882 fast LR crossover 08:57

+9 at present

Dave
Hi Dave,
I understand your entry....that's one I would have taken. However, for me that would have been a loss as after entry price went -9 pips in drawdown (I'd have bailed at -5). How many pips of DD are you allowing? I still struggle with these type of entries that retest the last swing.
Cheers,
keen246

I'm a student....I'm at 513 pips right now. So you being such a genius must be 1500. Aren't you? Sooo impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.