A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
ga sold. sl moving to be in a moment

Attachments

• wedga.PNG
    wedga.PNG
    3.5 KB · Views: 65
ea and a/u suggest holding ga short longer, but sl in place and watching, as ga flirting with possible hl. at this point it is in a 14 pip range within which no info possible
edit (ggot range number typed wrong

Last edited:
interesting now that ea has got to the top of its range, ga has poked thru bottom of its own range and au now session bullish but making low highs since 10;41. au has strong res at 7140ish but structurally for me it looks like it could go higher. looking to buy above 22 if anything lines up

really at a key horizontal point here
ga h4

Hi MM

Good to see you around

I have the GA still bearish under 1470

Agree we could have pullbacks above 1400 or 1420 - but i would b selling again under 1470

Will be around again later on after midday - currently got some guys in doing some work in the house

See you later

Regards

F

F would you care to comment on au and ea relative lr structures atm? they seem similar as opposed to inverse

F would you care to comment on au and ea relative lr structures atm? they seem similar as opposed to inverse

Agree

BUT

They are at different levels of bull bias

The AU only becomes a proper bull bias above 7140 and 50 - ie once over R's at 35 to 45

The EU is already properly bull bias for session above 1035 and 1040

The EA is bullish above 5500 - but again needs over the R at 5545 50 area

Hope this helps

Will explain GA next

GA

Nice scalp sell from 11 59 am from 2145

For me the pair is still bearish ( for today's session ) under 1470

If we cannot make under 1410 and 1400 - then maybe - more tries up again

currently not adding as bttz, and missed adding ss at top of ga range. i was buying au but stops got hit in profit

Attachments

• wed.PNG
    wed.PNG
    23.5 KB · Views: 120

Notice also you had asked me about scalp buying the UJ into a good bearish LR structure

Will S & R can trump direction - as shown on UJ

Unless it gets under 120 30 and 25 - its no longer in a bear bias and might then try R's higher

A scalp from quick Lrs might make just 3 pips or 300 pips if it changes structure - thats the unknown

But at the time is was classic gameplay - I get the bears in selling - and then reverse a low

Luckly - time and supports showed the quick LRs to be correct

(y)

also, can you comment on how to tie ga lr structure ( which is bearish but room for pullbacks) with ea bullish structure, whe i notice ea and ga work together?

Notice also you had asked me about scalp buying the UJ into a good bearish LR structure

Will S & R can trump direction - as shown on UJ

Unless it gets under 120 30 and 25 - its no longer in a bear bias and might then try R's higher

A scalp from quick Lrs might make just 3 pips or 300 pips if it changes structure - thats the unknown

But at the time is was classic gameplay - I get the bears in selling - and then reverse a low

Luckly - time and supports showed the quick LRs to be correct

(y)

ty will study this.
has NIckbk been around much?

Status
Not open for further replies.