A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
uchf the buy on this occasion so far ..........

Attachments

• usd bounce.JPG
    usd bounce.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 103
ok ..........still giving the usd plenty of chances to go bull as you can see from my posts ..........

look back to earlier this week and the usd has easily gone 20-30+ pip moves on its own from such humble beginnings .......

as F says the key is to keep plugging away to get in on the ground floor of big moves !

back later
N

Attachments

• still buying usd.JPG
    still buying usd.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 128
(y)

Lined up nice on your chart

BUT

Small scalp at best

loads of R at 94 to 98 - so unless it gets over there

its a sell again

agreed.................that's why your LiS and other guides on the potential bigger moves are so useful for people here (y)

N

EU

update for 10 00 am as out for a bit this hr

Needs over 1243 and 1250 to stay with scalp buys or any partial buys from earlier on

Its being held back but if it cannot get above interim r then sell sunder 30 26 and 19 etc etc

agreed.................that's why your LiS and other guides on the potential bigger moves are so useful for people here (y)

N

Thats about stage 3 / 4 after say 2 / 3months of other 2 stages - getting traders into scalp timing and taking just 3 -7 pips and exiting ideally on bad scalps within ideally minus 1 but 3 or 4 for start

Along with win ratio overs 70%

Its all possible - all depends on skill factor

EU

9 53 AM

I have been adding to my scalp buys - not because I am 100% confident it will go up

Just 75/80% - and now we need to stay above 35 on pullbacks

EU

PS still bullish

But 43 and 41 are R's

Until we make over those prices by a clear 3 pips then really scalp sells are favoured - but they still need to take out interim supports at 34/5

Hope that makes sense

It does to me - but then I am a scalper at heart

Must blooming go again

Remember only scalp buy above 43 and 46 and 50 + for now

sells really need under 32 and 28 to stay with any scalp sells

See you before 11 00 am

GL

if viewers are stuggling on usd pairs today don't lose sleep........this is a pretty tight choppy London session today so far

look at today vs last 2 days .......... in truth today has been 2 choppy sessions separated by 1 move south on usd ........not perfect vs the other 2 days which had more ATR for usd pips and smoother moves

N

Attachments

• usd london session.JPG
    usd london session.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 160
  • yesterday.JPG
    yesterday.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 158
  • tuesday.JPG
    tuesday.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 171
Hi all

10 44 am

Back now - for at least an hr

AU and UCad nicely correlated after 10 09 am

Ucad did the turn up - the one N's been waiting for

AU fell - the one I was waiting for again

EU - well no over 42 and 46 and 41 stayed the scalp sell

if viewers are stuggling on usd pairs today don't lose sleep........this is a pretty tight choppy London session today so far

look at today vs last 2 days .......... in truth today has been 2 choppy sessions separated by 1 move south on usd ........not perfect vs the other 2 days which had more ATR for usd pips and smoother moves

N

Yes - not been an easy session - but I found some pairs no problems

ie GU and AU mainly sells

EU a buy up to 10 00 am and a sell after 10 21 am

i appreciate its not so easy for normal intraday traders still trying to follow my methods - but always remember Major M took between 6 and 8 months until finally get it all working together and then its going to be another year before maybe he peak ie after 5k live scalps / trades etc

EU

10 52 AM

Up to 9 50 am ish I was loading scalp buys on EU and then with exception on one had to exit most with various profits from 2 pips to 35

Now after 10 09 am onwards i have wanted to load scalp sells on to see if we test 1215 to 1225 area

Under 1200 - more sells - but before that hopefully some more scalp buys

the cross at 10 51 on EU was perfect

Ideally i want us to stay under 36/7

If not then I add on more scalp buys

Status
Not open for further replies.