A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 13 pm

EA at 5210 now

so from scalp buy a 17 pip rise again - easy another 13+ pip scalp even if you did not catch 93 low

2 15 pm

Result - over 25 pips in net profit after spreads and costs on 2 trades in 15 mins

Both calls LIve in advance - both calls on under 5 pip stops

Called by an expert retail FX intraday trader - not many about Markus - and its fairly obvious you are not one - lol

EA

2 01 PM

After its pulled back from 5215 - then look for buys again above 5190

2 27 pm

Approx 26 mins later

We bought above 5193 - anything from 94 to 96 was a good buy

Its made so far 5224 - a new high so far for this US session

So a 26 to 30 pip net result from a LIVE CALL IN ADVANCE

Easy RR of 5+

What do you think of that Markus and co ?

Just one of many - called every day ;-)

Comment above was from 8 03 am

We had high at 1056 and then basically after 9 00 am the sell off under 34

Low so far 1016

LiTs area - pre EO and London Opens was at 0995 to 1030

For me now we are bearish under 1034 - but unless we breach under both 1000 and 0990 - I would look for scalp buys again from 1002 to 1010 area

GL

EU comment made at approx 12 26 pm - over 2hr ago

The low was at 1 21/ 22 pm at 1004

A scalp buy was then OK

Anything from 1005 to 1010 would now have made you 40 pips profit

Again another call in advance of the moves

I reckon I have made about 4 or 5 today - all before they happened etc etc

How's that Markus - can you even make 1 ?????????

Lol

Sun's shining - so a dog walk next and will pop back after 4 30 pm or 5 00 pm

For a Monday with not much news - its been very good

Hope you have also have had some nice trades

See you later

F

Tuesday 27th October 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Guys

We have some red news announcements this morning - first one at 9 30 am on the UK pound - so guess I will trading the GU and will also add the GJ and GA to our list this morning.

I dont know whether any of you followers on this journal thread are aware - but I am still be hounded and bad mouthed by many dissers / haters on this Forum.

Thankfully they cannot comment direct on this journal but that has not stopped them making bad mouthed comments elsewhere on other threads - quite open and direct calling basically me a "nutter" and my followers etc etc.

They don't accept any of my previous hundreds of live calls over this year and they dont even accept any proof via account statements provided by the likes of Major Magnum and several other students of the method - including many more recent from Sun 11 etc.

That has therefore encouraged me to change my format earlier than November and of course just to rub their noses in it more start doing more LIVE CALLS IN ADVANCE OF THE PAIRS MOVEMENTS.

I look forward to any of my followers comments etc etc today

Meanwhile - business as normal - plus all questions - calls - charts etc etc all welcome

Have a great day - as normal - I will (y)

Regards

F

6 32 am

EA

I will add the GA on my list of LiTs areas this morning with us having Pound red news at 9 30 am ( also GJ )

The EA as started my morning off well - was not set up to trade from 5 51 am - but even just after 6 00 am as given me a scalp sell profit of 21 pips so far - but in future - not going to mention any scalps that have already happened - only just the ones that are going to happen over the next 3 to 30 mins

First though the LiTs Areas

LiTs Area for Tuesday Am session

6 45 am

EU - 1030 - 1052

GU - 5330 - 5362

UChf- 9800 - 9832

UJ - 120 85 - 120 12

UCad - 3128 - 3162

AU - 7240 - 7265

More pairs to follow next

LiTs Area for Tuesday Am session - Potential Larger Movers

6 53 am

These FX pairs are expected to be busier than the pairs I have already listed in last comments

EJ - 133 60 - 134 00

EA - 5220 - 5282

GA - 1150 - 1210

GJ - 185 60 - 186 02

EA

6 57 am

This pair is now in a tight range of approx 50 pips - ie 5247 - 5297

Thats also in its LiT's area.

Be ready for any spikes etc or new scalps at 7 00 am next

EU

7 00 AM

It really does need to stay above 1050 to stay with early bull bias

So during this hour if we drop under 1052 and 48 - be in scalp sells

Attachments

• selling usd.JPG
    selling usd.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 70
GU

7 03 AM

Scalp sell at the EO - LR cross over was at 6 59 am from 5351

You did not need even a 5 pip stop - 3 pips ample

usd was bear in Asian but London session so far has a real bull feel to it for the usd

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1702.html#post2647354

Morning N

I hope you are well

You probably know that I celebrate 2 yrs on this Forum this week - yes survived after originally being told I would not last 2 weeks

Well yesterday it started again on another thread - more bad mouthing and being called a nutter etc by this member called BSD

Check it out in the

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...-much-more-intelligent-lose-fear-trading.html

Guess it will never go away :)

Have a great day

Regards

F

Morning N

I hope you are well

You probably know that I celebrate 2 yrs on this Forum this week - yes survived after originally being told I would not last 2 weeks

Well yesterday it started again on another thread - more bad mouthing and being called a nutter etc by this member called BSD

Check it out in the

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...-much-more-intelligent-lose-fear-trading.html

Guess it will never go away :)

Have a great day

Regards

F

happy birthday F :LOL:..................I have posted my own comments on that thread ................the moderators have better things to do than police this stuff.........again they start to gang up on you it seems

N

7 17 am

Pound crosses

We have red UK Pound news at 9 30 am

So this morning I have included the GJ and GA onto my scalping and LiTS

All 3 have been scalp sells so far - especially at EO at 7 00 am

I had mentioned the GU one at 7 03 am

So far its dropped 10 pips and GA 26 pips and GJ 22 pips

Charts to follow in a bit

7 23 am

Just check you index N and yes the tight range needs to be breached - maybe thats for after the LO

The Pound is being sold off OK - but as hit a interim support around 5340/ 1 atm and EU needs really under 1050 for a larger fall

Status
Not open for further replies.