10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still stand by what i said on the forecasts... i just have no control over whether or not the gold gap fills... So its a risk on sitting and waiting for that or taking the trade on indices regardless....

DAX is falling where i expected.... AS SEEN ON CHARTS uploaded earlier.

I still stand by what i said on the forecasts... i just have no control over whether or not the gold gap fills... So its a risk on sitting and waiting for that or taking the trade on indices regardless....

DAX is falling where i expected.... AS SEEN ON CHARTS uploaded earlier.

wow you draw on a chart in paint and Im supposed to be impressed oh sorry I forgot your thread your post your trades scrub that last bit cos there havn't been any today like a rabbit in the headlights. but if it makes you happy here's your reward

Attachments

• cornflake.jpg
    cornflake.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 331
  • BluePeterBadge.jpg
    BluePeterBadge.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 359
You two sound very daft now. Everyone else who comes on this thread can see my charts and where price bounced for good entry short... who cares about my statement... you cant do that... jealousy is the first step of denial.

Bender followed your charts and lost money. So what exactly is the benefit of your charts ?

So are you planning to sell us a charting service soon ?

Bender followed your charts and lost money. So what exactly is the benefit of your charts ?

So are you planning to sell us a charting service soon ?

I can get that verified by a moderator that Bender was a duplicate account of a certain individual who` reputation has already been destroyed by his persistent and unnecessary destruction of perfectly good threads with no real meaning or understanding of what they were doing on this forum in the first place.

My charting package doesn't exist but you`re prejudice attitude does and I get the brunt of it, day in and day out.

Be quiet. The evidence speaks for itself. I hope bender is broke haha:LOL:

Dom you can draw lines on charts that I can see but so can any trader thats been in the game a couple of months.

you can not post a few charts with simple supp and res etc and then post that you called it correct and expect members to be in awe. Ipost my thoughts targets trades etc on another thread but at the end of the day they are clear, posted in advance and unambiguous.

You posted hedge funds are heavily short equities and long gold.
What makes you think this ? please tell me you have something other than the COT report or Robert peston on the BBC

wow you draw on a chart in paint and Im supposed to be impressed oh sorry I forgot your thread your post your trades scrub that last bit cos there havn't been any today like a rabbit in the headlights. but if it makes you happy here's your reward

lol... Have a little look over this:

ftse 5m / ftse H1

Dax 5m - dax h1

AUDUSD 15Minute. I`d like to this see this pan out similar to this... gives me the bias on ftse.... AUDUSD = Commod FX.

Gold 5 M.... Harder to call = not trading due to whether gap fills or not....

Annnnd this is what you said.... With no further information or rationale for your thoughts... :

Then you would be WRONG just my opinion you understand:LOL:

And i look like the idiot? I look like the rabbit in the headlights...

Thanks for sharing DC2000.

well yes frankly

are you now saying you called the FTSE aswell you need to have some coffee wake up and have a look at the FTSE scalp thread matey

:LOL:

Update: actually you`re right i called it slightly wrong on the 5M through human error... the levels i called was 5165-5175 (on the H1 chart!) and ended up being 10 points wrong... hence the 25-30 point stop if you entered there short.... +90 right now for a scalp... daaaaaamn thats a good scalp.

I think you use the term called toooo loosly you didnt call anything you drew 2 lines on a chart and if it had failed you would have came up with another excuse on your chart it shows 97 now you saying 65-75 funny how its taken all day for this "human error" to come up.

A trade is a trade a chart is a chart separate the two and you will be fine.

dont suppose you want to enlighten the "hedge funds heavily short" comment at all anytime soon today maybe or is it statement to follow

I think you use the term called toooo loosly you didnt call anything you drew 2 lines on a chart and if it had failed you would have came up with another excuse on your chart it shows 97 now you saying 65-75 funny how its taken all day for this "human error" to come up.

dont suppose you want to enlighten the "hedge funds heavily short" comment at all anytime soon today maybe or is it statement to follow

Troll Denied. Your not welcome to me elaborating on that subject, unless you`d like to ENLIGHTEN ME why you felt that i was wrong and that the FTSE was going up up up lol.... You just dont get it do you....

No matter what i say or do, you cant put your finger on how i trade and therefore you dont approve of me.

Its OK we all trade differently... apparently i dont make a penny but i have time to be on here every day (thanks to my neighbours wireless, security free internet and a tent in somebody else's garden)...:LOL:

Im playing Golf in a bit, but just out of interest DC2000 what's the name of your ambiguous thread?

Oh before i shoot off (done for the day) i wanted to highlight something you`ve said... because you definitely made me confused and its this line ^ .... No mate... i believe you`re reading the R2 pivot @ 5197.7...... Thanks for your feedback though...

I`ll make it a little clearer for you Mr Hater:

Attachments

• ftse h1....png
    ftse h1....png
    190.5 KB · Views: 89
"And i`d expect FTSE to drop before that level... but then again its if thats level then you`ll know about it as i CALL IT ON HERE... Its hard to judge this time... if Gold breaks to fill the gap ftse will go higher... if it doesnt then it could be 5165-5175 short... either way i`ll try and call it as soon as and from that point i`ll wack in (depending on how good my entry is 20-30 point stop!
"

this was what you posted earlier
expect, hard to judge, could be!! and I havnt seen any CALLing. in fact I havnt seen a lot today on this thread very dissapointed.

"And i`d expect FTSE to drop before that level... but then again its if thats level then you`ll know about it as i CALL IT ON HERE... Its hard to judge this time... if Gold breaks to fill the gap ftse will go higher... if it doesnt then it could be 5165-5175 short... either way i`ll try and call it as soon as and from that point i`ll wack in (depending on how good my entry is 20-30 point stop!
"

this was what you posted earlier
expect, hard to judge, could be!! and I havnt seen any CALLing. in fact I havnt seen a lot today on this thread very dissapointed.

Sorry mate. My bad. Well, nice little thread to watch though as i was pretty precise.... cant please everyone, so i understand your disappointed. Until tomorrow have a good night!

Still awaiting the name of your thread? Sure that's not disappointing and very fruitful of information....?

Status
Not open for further replies.