10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be quite concerned by the size of those losing trades in comparison to the size of the winners. Some of the larger losses appear to be over 30% of the account equity.

The key point that only you know and can answer is where you using stops of that magnitude on the winning trades ? because if so, its remarkably easy to generate a similar looking equity curve particulary over the short term. (even HoCo could do it :LOL:)

Who was the old guy last year with an unnatural love of his border collie who reckoned it was sound to risk 30%, you just top it back up was his mantra... Only looked at a dozen posts on this thread but I'm really getting a strong sense of deja vu..

done

Attachments

• test upload.jpg
    test upload.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 129
Why are you posting your statements here ? Make you own double you money thread if you must. Too much cluttering here's blocks out the OP's call outs.

It took 2 minutes, not even enough time to photoshop anything. However seeing as you are in charge here I shall follow your instructions.

Ok next trade i call i`ll do it? But i`ll do a FULL SCREENSHOT of window? ... toolbar, time in the bottom right, platform, account balance, trade time.... The only thing im going to block out is my account number? Is that ok?

Not entirely sure what on earth your screenshot is showing but thanks for your post.

It took 2 minutes, not even enough time to photoshop anything. However seeing as you are in charge here I shall follow your instructions.

Well I am very interested in your strategy. If you make a thread, I will gladly come keep your company and pump up your view counts and make you famous. But you stated previously you were not interested in sharing. Let me know if you change your mind.

Well I am very interested in your strategy. If you make a thread, I will gladly come keep your company and pump up your view counts and make you famous. But you stated previously you were not interested in sharing. Let me know if you change your mind.

No thanks.

BJ you are a tool, PB you too, dom just post charts(y)

pboyles and troll boy i challenge you to upload a chart with where the market is going to go... what YOU will do when its there STOPS AND TARGETS then screenshot once you`ve executed the trade of your whole desktop and then another one once you`ve closed it... also need you to post that as it happens live....

I have done that without the uploading screenshot part but you both cant even do the main bit.... FORECAST. I can and have proven it?

Anyway im going to do it all for the next trade... just to prove a point.

pboyles and troll boy i challenge you to upload a chart with where the market is going to go... what YOU will do when its there STOPS AND TARGETS then screenshot once you`ve executed the trade of your whole desktop and then another one once you`ve closed it... also need you to post that as it happens live....

I have done that without the uploading screenshot part but you both cant even do the main bit.... FORECAST. I can and have proven it?

Anyway im going to do it all for the next trade... just to prove a point.

If news is worse than expected I will sell, if it is better than expected I will buy. Only applies to high impact news events, like the two we had 8 minutes ago. What do you need a chart for?

If news is worse than expected I will sell, if it is better than expected I will buy. Only applies to high impact news events, like the two we had 8 minutes ago. What do you need a chart for?

lol... I have no more requests or questions. That will be all pboyles.

Here` gold trade.... cant see any other set ups just yet....

(i appreciate i didnt call this one - but its gone in my favour so might aswell show you whilst its in profit! :) )

I will try get one as quick as possible... ;)

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    348.8 KB · Views: 180
Status
Not open for further replies.