10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dom, how's it going, then? Ignore the bitching, they're just frustrated that even a tiny dick like me is better hung than them.

Hey shadowninja!

Yea going good thank you! Im keeping up with this thread because i enjoy sharing my progress on what i`ve learnt and how i trade, but is tough when im getting labelled as a " scam artist" or "hes not even trading" because i wont put my statement up, despite receiving a pm for 1 to 1 tuition which i said to help for free... and then never get a reply (probably a wind up).... silly things like that....

I think it might be the thread name ;) Either way that was for attention clearly (not to say i wont do it....) but im trying to transition into forecasts and how i trade it (with charts ,entry/stops/target as CLEARLY illustrated throughout this entire thread!)...

maybe some neutral ground will be created!

But thanks for a friendly post! How are you?

I think it might be the thread name ;) Either way that was for attention clearly (not to say i wont do it....) but im trying to transition into forecasts and how i trade it (with charts ,entry/stops/target as CLEARLY illustrated throughout this entire thread!)...

maybe some neutral ground will be created!

But thanks for a friendly post! How are you?

Am plodding a long. It's a shame this thread is filled with irrelevant posts. Makes it hard to spot where you're posting trades etc.

5288.6 is target for exit (limit set)... as I drew on the chart waaaaaay before it happened....

Whether you think i trade my own money or not... tell me that i didnt forecast that trade correctly... i believe since this thread started i have got 2-3 wrong out of 20 odd? (thats off top of my head so be my guest to look through attachments only)

As i didn't shout it on here it technically does not count on forum stats (my bank it does:)

Im done for the day.

You did forecast that trade correctly but why do we have to look through the thread to see how many you got wrong? do you not keep a tally or work it out from eod statement

lol eminem, don't tell me there is no money in rap:LOL:

Attachments

• eminem.PNG
    eminem.PNG
    3.8 KB · Views: 130
Great link!

Yea it was a very flippant first post, as i wanted to get to the point (plus it honestly was not meant in an offensive way and in one respect i did not realise it would be taken so personally and dragged out)

You are right though.

Anyway a member on this thread has made a valid point and I should really stop engaging in conversations that go off in tangents because of ego....

yeah, pissed me off I am afraid, as all i've done the last few months is see my account go down down down...! So it hurts when someone says it's easy, it certainly ain't from the where I am looking!
Perhaps, you'll give me some real insight into your methods, as you definitely seem to be calling a number of good trades...

No more call outs. This thread must be finished now.

As far as I can see unless the moderators request me to stop this thread will carry on...

What can I say BeginnerJoe... im surprised you`re still around aswell....

You both didn't know when enough was enough.... You think it was just me upset with your posts when in fact it was defacing trade2wins reputation and quite frankly people were sick of it...

Anyway I really don't want to carry on this feud I tried calling a truce a while back but you kept coming back to stick your nose it in... so what` done is done and move on. Read some other thread.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I am around because I am waiting for call outs. I like to verify all call outs.

Ok good stuff! Well im off to sleep now anyway so see you bright and early sunshine :) !

ops... better change my signature... doesnt make much sense...

I am around because I am waiting for call outs. I like to verify all call outs.

Oh before i get my beauty sleep.... Quickly have a look back at my posts with charts and call outs there (to verify those).... just so you get a feel of what it is i`ve been briefly talking about/markets traded/technique etc...

Your time on this thread hasn't been spent on topic so I understand that you`ve missed certain posts....

Either way your an experienced trader, you`ll pick it up quickly :)

Speak to you tomorrow mate!

Ive been in and out of home today, so have not got loads of time for trading as other things have come up! (only for today - will hopefully put a few trades on which i`ll post here little bit later :)) But interesting to see how my analysis paid off from earlier in this thread on the FTSE... (although initiall a break out north my bias changed quickly to identify a bear flag)

Attachments

• FTSE H1 (outcome).png
    FTSE H1 (outcome).png
    136.9 KB · Views: 209
  • ftse h1 FORECAST..png
    ftse h1 FORECAST..png
    127.7 KB · Views: 184
Your analysis didn't pay off. I saw no bookie confirmed trades.

Yea you`re right... i dont trade... i just enjoy coming on here and giving my analysis/forecast sharing ... dont make a penny though... im typing to you from a cave whilst using my neighbours internet....

Ever thought about that...?

Very reputable trader is a fella on this forum called Wallstreet1928...really knows his stuff and knows how to trade! (has a great thread on here worth checking out!)

Go ask him for his statement.... (but then again he has 5k posts so, duh! of course he is reputable... i only have 350+!)

Apologies for polluting your thread a wee bit, my gosh reading all through the chuff is a nightmare, that is why trying to learn anything from here is pointless, by the time you go through everything trying to know what could be right and wrong you could be mental, newb nightmare most of the trading forums, there are a few that seem decent, but a newb is better of getting three or four good books, study em, demo till profitable for a few consecutive months then trade, scalping 1 min 5 min time frames seems crackers to me although I know nothing of this type of trade, if you do this with success you must be a pro, anyways all the best(y)

If Wallstreet1928 has a call out thread, I would have no trouble asking him for a statement. I am certain he would have no trouble providing one. This is the difference between people who make money and those who do not.

Now that the call outs are finished, how will the noobs double their money ?

Apologies for polluting your thread a wee bit, my gosh reading all through the chuff is a nightmare, that is why trying to learn anything from here is pointless, by the time you go through everything trying to know what could be right and wrong you could be mental, newb nightmare most of the trading forums, there are a few that seem decent, but a newb is better of getting three or four good books, study em, demo till profitable for a few consecutive months then trade, scalping 1 min 5 min time frames seems crackers to me although I know nothing of this type of trade, if you do this with success you must be a pro, anyways all the best(y)

Been waiting for this type of comment aswel! Thanks for your post you make a very valid point. Im sorry this thread has been polluted like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.