+11.3 @£10PP = £113 (DAX)
+35.2 @£5PP = £176.00 (US CRUDE)
+21.7 @£5PP = £108.50 (US CRUDE)
B/E on FTSE

Daily total: £397.50 Profit today / 68.2+ points

Account Balance: £11,207.50

3.67% up today from total Balance
12% up from Original deposit.

Lesson learnt... stick to trades and forecasts... i cut the crude WAAAAY too short... thats the IHS playing out perfectly...

Last edited:
IHS on US Crude... 3-5 minute charts...

83.20 is a good area to long (at the neckline) min realistic target is 84.77 (but it can fail now if it creates a new low @ 81.03... therefore you dont take the trade unless it breaks 83.20... good r:r

Called ages ago... yet still people think im talking crap... Had the potential to bag +75 if you held for that long... i`d expect pullbacks on the way up... so if you want to take a free trade stick a break even stop...

Stay tuned as i`ll be posting again tomorrow on more trades... alot of valuable trades missed today due to silly distractions on this forum and ridiculous comments portraying my calls (i shouldnt let myself get distracted to be fair though!) as outrageous and unsustainable despite those few who have no idea on my trading setup and its longevity... very prejudice people on these forums who dont allow time for things to unfold first before making judgements... im not saying i will achieve 20k in one month but im setting a challenge that people will find interesting... or at least i hope... :) thanks to those few who are keeping an interest and you should take something positive from this thread soon i promise!

Stay tuned as i`ll be posting again tomorrow on more trades... alot of valuable trades missed today due to silly distractions on this forum and ridiculous comments portraying my calls (i shouldnt let myself get distracted to be fair though!) as outrageous and unsustainable despite those few who have no idea on my trading setup and its longevity... very prejudice people on these forums who dont allow time for things to unfold first before making judgements... im not saying i will achieve 20k in one month but im setting a challenge that people will find interesting... or at least i hope... :) thanks to those few who are keeping an interest and you should take something positive from this thread soon i promise!

What percentage of your account did you risk on the gold trade earlier in the thread?

What percentage of your account did you risk on the gold trade earlier in the thread?

Hi Brettus, I didnt actually take that gold trade as i didnt like the R:R due to the fact it was mid triangle setup... i`ll post a chart to explain what i mean... (and no beginnerjoe i dont just trade triangles... lol)

Attachments

• gold.png
    gold.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
i havnt taken it but theres a short on gbpusd - literally just spotted it a fraction late (was away from computer) target would be 1.6200 (stop is 1.6232)

im short at 1.62236 - managed to catch it! Stop is ( 1.6232 ) target = 1.6200.

£10PP

Risk = £84.00
Reward = £236.00

(when i get +10 i break even on stop loss)

im out 1.62051 as bounce on 5 minute 50MA

1.62051 exit price

18.5+ = £185.00 profit

(that ones for you BeginnerJoe)

Last edited:
+11.3 @£10PP = £113 (DAX)
+35.2 @£5PP = £176.00 (US CRUDE)
+21.7 @£5PP = £108.50 (US CRUDE)
+18.5 @£10PP = £185.00 (GBPUSD)
B/E on FTSE

Daily total: £582.50 Profit today / 86.7+ points

Account Balance: £11,392.50

13.92% up from Original deposit.

Pazienza and beginnerjoe im done for the day.... :) been fun reading your posts... come back sniffing round here tomorrow...

You are going to lose on this trade. But you can pretend you broke even.

Did i lose on that trade BeginnerJoe? Find me one where i have... so far past two days ive had one loser for -9 on the FTSE... Whats your issue?

I called the entry - called the target (of which the price went 1 point from it at 1.42010!?) also placed stop... you had time to tell me i`d lose so you`ve clearly had time to check your charts... god i must be talking crap... lol.

Speak to you tomorrow going down the pub. Hopefully they`ll accept my demo credits as payment... we`ll see... (idiot)

Status
Not open for further replies.