ZuluTrade

I think, you confused yourself with all this nonsense that you've been talkin...
Do you actually have a live account with zulutrade? If, not then, stop talking please, you are NOT contributing!

You know someone is loosing the plot in the conversation, when they can't rebutt a point but instead attack the poster and attempt to change the conversation. Sadly you are doing both. If you can't articulate a defence it is best to avoid unfoundered statement and if caught out just keep quiet. Laboring a point only highlights the lack of intelligence and the inability to engage in an intellectual conversation.

Re: My ZuluTrade Adventure

Yeah, it won't make much difference in the long run, but allows demo trades to have no weekend risk what so ever, which can be a massive bonus. It's just a flaw, but i doubt you can make money off it in the long run.

Every advantage counts. Obviously this will not help if one is trading a marginal or negative expectancy system in the long run. This flaw not only applies to weekend gaps but whenever there are gaps during the trading sessions even though it is not that frequent.

Every advantage counts. Obviously this will not help if one is trading a marginal or negative expectancy system in the long run. This flaw not only applies to weekend gaps but whenever there are gaps during the trading sessions even though it is not that frequent.

Thats a good point. You could trade data releases. It does flag that though. I don't think you can get a huge following by just these advantages, but if most of these top accounts are just down to luck and probability. Its easy to use these flaws to your advantage. I see it actually worked adversely against hake hake. His limit got filled at a bad price in eurjpy and usdjpy on that same gap. it seems it only takes a couple minds to exploit zulutrade. Thats why its a poor ranking system.

Last edited:

Thats a good point. You could trade data releases. It does flag that though. I don't think you can get a huge following by just these advantages, but if most of these top accounts are just down to luck and probability. Its easy to use these flaws to your advantage. I see it actually worked adversely against hake hake. His limit got filled at a bad price in eurjpy and usdjpy on that same gap. it seems it only takes a couple minds to exploit zulutrade. Thats why its a poor ranking system.

It wont work that's not an advantage it is an error , and if it is so easy to exploit Zulutrade and to have a good ranking why you don't have one ?

It wont work that's not an advantage it is an error , and if it is so easy to exploit Zulutrade and to have a good ranking why you don't have one ?

I won't dispute the extend in which this flaw will or will not help in improving the ranking because it is just one variable out of many.

The part I don't understand is the meaning or error as opposed to flaw as aluded by you. An exploited flaw is something that gives an entity an advantage but an error potentially is corrected and so the advantage is temporary. Can you please clarify.

IMHO its a minor flaw and easily balanced out by the fact that live accounts have a .5 pip advantage over demo accounts. Zulus ranking is not perfect but its a lot clearer than others and the thing I like best is that you can see all the info you want if you look for it. How the order is established has flaws,but there are so many variables it will never be able tohave a ranking feature that satisfies every need or style of trading.It is far better than others on the market at the moment. What they have changed lately is the fact that they place more emphasis on 6,9,12 months rather than 3 months. one thing that is important in ranking is the pips per trade,which as a trader is really irrelevant if you are making money,but if you are following there is slippage to consider. If you have 2000 pips at 1 pip per trade with 5% you will rank about 16000. Ive been there:mad:

I won't dispute the extend in which this flaw will or will not help in improving the ranking because it is just one variable out of many.

The part I don't understand is the meaning or error as opposed to flaw as aluded by you. An exploited flaw is something that gives an entity an advantage but an error potentially is corrected and so the advantage is temporary. Can you please clarify.

A one time error in AAAFX demo feeds is not an advantage you can base your zulu journey on , that's what i meant , i don't call that an advantage cuz anytime zulu will interfere and correct your trading records if they notice anything not to mention you may not get paid your commissions . And in reality you cant exploit such an advantage even if it exists , it is not practical .

Just my 2 cents .

IMHO its a minor flaw and easily balanced out by the fact that live accounts have a .5 pip advantage over demo accounts. Zulus ranking is not perfect but its a lot clearer than others and the thing I like best is that you can see all the info you want if you look for it. How the order is established has flaws,but there are so many variables it will never be able tohave a ranking feature that satisfies every need or style of trading.It is far better than others on the market at the moment. What they have changed lately is the fact that they place more emphasis on 6,9,12 months rather than 3 months. one thing that is important in ranking is the pips per trade,which as a trader is really irrelevant if you are making money,but if you are following there is slippage to consider. If you have 2000 pips at 1 pip per trade with 5% you will rank about 16000. Ive been there:mad:

IMO Collective2 is far much better and more transparent , first you have different markets to trade , second you have to pay to become a provider so we wont have 16K different accounts competing , third there is no ranking = " more transparency" , users can sort providers based on the criteria they wish , fourth providers don't have an infinite balance like zulu = margin calls . Here are the steps IMO Zulu should make :
1- Release their ranking formula .
2- limit the number of allowed max open positions , 30 is too much .
3- limit the number of allowed accounts to each provider .
4- Give the provider a starting balance to reflect reality .
5- If a follower did get slippage , provider's fill prices should be altered automatically to reflect real fills in followers live accounts " Collective2 do this " .
6- Correct their Max DD data "from peak to trough" .

Just my 2 cents .

Last edited:
IMO Collective2 is far much better and more transparent , first you have different markets to trade , second you have to pay to become a provider so we wont have 16K different accounts competing , third there is no ranking = " more transparency" , users can sort providers based on the criteria they wish , fourth providers don't have an infinite balance like zulu = margin calls . Here are the steps IMO Zulu should make :
1- Release their ranking formula .
2- limit the number of allowed max open positions , 30 is too much .
3- limit the number of allowed accounts to each provider .
4- Give the provider a starting balance to reflect reality .
5- If a follower did get slippage , provider's fill prices should be altered automatically to reflect real fills in followers live accounts " Collective2 do this " .

Just my 2 cents .

Releasing formulae,not really needed,just confuse issue
demo accounts limited to 10,live not
Max positions I sort of agree
fair enough of starting balance
ive had slippage given my way and prices altered,it does take time though

Ill have a closer look at collective2 as I havent looked at them for a while,but can you tell us more about them.What max positions can you have?how long between each trade? Can I use micro or mini lots in live account?what else can you trade on them,can you tell how much is following.Anything else

i can only take 1 position every 30 mins,is that right?
theres no one at hand to talk to,that is very poor,you cant have a conversation
How do they calculate the roi and dd,thanks its hard to find and no one to ask

Releasing formulae,not really needed,just confuse issue
demo accounts limited to 10,live not
Max positions I sort of agree
fair enough of starting balance
ive had slippage given my way and prices altered,it does take time though

Ill have a closer look at collective2 as I havent looked at them for a while,but can you tell us more about them.What max positions can you have?how long between each trade? Can I use micro or mini lots in live account?what else can you trade on them,can you tell how much is following.Anything else

Releasing formula will help in transparency . Zulu allows 10 accounts/email :whistling .

With Collective2 you can trade FX mini lots but not micro ,FX leverage 33:1 for the provider , you can open trades as you wish as long as you have sufficient funds to cover the margin . Performance is based on percentage gains not pips and points , real Max DD data with other statistics . You can trade futures contracts , stocks and options , margin required for futures contracts is determined by the exchange , but it is not preferable to trade different markets in the same provider account .
Much like Zulu most providers don't get decent followers but some do get and it can pay nicely for the good provider , some providers have made $ 100s K in the past but that's rare .
With forex you can have more subs , anyway subscribers there seems to have more money than Zulu's followers in general , and it seems most of them don't tolerate averaging-down strategies . Bottom line if you are a real good trader you will have followers with C2 that's for sure unlike Zulu which you have to be a very risky and a martingale trader , not to mention the number of providers competing in C2 is much less , go to the grid you will see 800+ active accounts competing in different markets ,180 of them are FX accounts .
Recently C2 released the non-US site " you get paid /trade not by monthly or weekly subscriptions " but i don't know about the traffic in the non-us site .

i can only take 1 position every 30 mins,is that right?
theres no one at hand to talk to,that is very poor,you cant have a conversation
How do they calculate the roi and dd,thanks its hard to find and no one to ask

No you're talking about tradency not collective2 , with Tradency correct only 1 position/30 mins max 4 positions for each market i guess . With C2 as pointed earlier you have a balance and you can take many positions as you wish as long as you have sufficient margin , but if you take multiple positions for the same trade it wont look nice and it will look like a one big group of trades as i said most of subs there seems not to tolerate averaging down strategies , but you can trade frequently as you like .

BTW in C2 there is a forum and the staff will answer your questions there .

Tar your putting this accros well,may be time to take the c2 posts and put them on a new thread
what about slippage on c2. would a system that has only 2 pips per trade show up. i could be at 100% per year but anyone following could end up with nothing. Sorry to keep asking questions but if there on the thread,good for all. come on Robert,whats your take:)

Tar your putting this accros well,may be time to take the c2 posts and put them on a new thread
what about slippage on c2. would a system that has only 2 pips per trade show up. i could be at 100% per year but anyone following could end up with nothing. Sorry to keep asking questions but if there on the thread,good for all. come on Robert,whats your take:)

You wont get followers with 2 pips/trade , it is not practical to autotrade your system lets face it , anyway take a look at the grid at the US site choose one of the good systems and look at the statistics , there is a "Keep after worst-case slippage" it could be 95% or 50% or less or more , it depends on your style and slippage . There is "average win" and "average loos" and "profit factor" as well , everything is there . But your scalping system will show in the Grid anyway . BTW the default sorting criteria for the Grid is system's popularity (current week i guess ) .

You're welcome :)

Last edited:

its so wrong,lots of people stayed with him as they had lost so much,they were crying and hoping to get it back.Kama is set up to do the same thing. zulu should do something about this. There should be much bigger importance paid to what is written in the profile,and everyone should have to have their settings according to the profile and be aware of what lies ahead

its so wrong,lots of people stayed with him as they had lost so much,they were crying and hoping to get it back.Kama is set up to do the same thing. zulu should do something about this. There should be much bigger importance paid to what is written in the profile,and everyone should have to have their settings according to the profile and be aware of what lies ahead

The problem is they break their own rules , so what's written in the profile is meaningless , that's what happened with FCC , F8 and others , they break their own rules overnight when they are in trouble .

The problem is they break their own rules , so what's written in the profile is meaningless , that's what happened with FCC , F8 and others , they break their own rules overnight when they are in trouble .

These guys never had any rules in the first place. They might have said they had rules, but they never really had them. If they stuck to them in the first place then they would have never performed so well.

It's true that I can't really exploit the demo slippage that much. It would be too hard and time consuming to get it to work. There are so many accounts on zulutrade to compete with that it makes it hard to get to the top without actually being lucky or actually trading well for a long period of time.

Releasing formula will help in transparency . Zulu allows 10 accounts/email :whistling .

With Collective2 you can trade FX mini lots but not micro ,FX leverage 33:1 for the provider , you can open trades as you wish as long as you have sufficient funds to cover the margin . Performance is based on percentage gains not pips and points , real Max DD data with other statistics . You can trade futures contracts , stocks and options , margin required for futures contracts is determined by the exchange , but it is not preferable to trade different markets in the same provider account .
Much like Zulu most providers don't get decent followers but some do get and it can pay nicely for the good provider , some providers have made $ 100s K in the past but that's rare .
With forex you can have more subs , anyway subscribers there seems to have more money than Zulu's followers in general , and it seems most of them don't tolerate averaging-down strategies . Bottom line if you are a real good trader you will have followers with C2 that's for sure unlike Zulu which you have to be a very risky and a martingale trader , not to mention the number of providers competing in C2 is much less , go to the grid you will see 800+ active accounts competing in different markets ,180 of them are FX accounts .
Recently C2 released the non-US site " you get paid /trade not by monthly or weekly subscriptions " but i don't know about the traffic in the non-us site .

Looking at the grid, sorting by popularity, in the top50 you have 25 Futures systems and only 10 Forex system.
So out of curiosity what makes you say that you can have more subscribers for forex?