ZuluTrade

hmmmm

seriously whene I free up some time i'm looking to pull a few members together to see if we can define a better model for this and then sell it into a Decent SP.....we will sh*t allover these Provider structured schemes

power to the people ! (y)

N

Let me know if you have ideas ready to be turned into some actions. :)

Classic situation occurred today. Last couple of days I had two small losses... Well, my subscriber quickly escaped today... lliterally in the next few minutes I took the best trade since system public release. :D

Just want to remind everyone who's about to follow me: I trade for REAL, not another BS with 99.999% winning trades. Please, if you follow me, EXPECT LOSSES TO HAPPEN. That's PERFECTLY NORMAL.

Sorry for many caps, but I really want to provide quality service, I am consistently profitable trader, but I cannot help if followers flee after 2 or 3 losses every time.

Hope you understand. :)

Same thing happens on Flash's live calls thread. Someone calls 2 losers and the onlookers head for the exit like someone just yelled "fire" in a crowded theater. Unfortunately it's those same people who easily get scammed either by poor SP's or the downright b@stard scamsters all over the internet. Some of the SP sites thrive on people like that because they easily part with their money on the latest high ranking SP again, and again.

Peter

Same thing happens on Flash's live calls thread. Someone calls 2 losers and the onlookers head for the exit like someone just yelled "fire" in a crowded theater. Unfortunately it's those same people who easily get scammed either by poor SP's or the downright b@stard scamsters all over the internet. Some of the SP sites thrive on people like that because they easily part with their money on the latest high ranking SP again, and again.

Peter

Yea, I actually was so sad for the follower, who just left with a loss instead of staying and getting profit. Naive people are often afraid of seeing realized small losses in their accounts and fall prey for SP's giving them false sense of security by performing almost without losses at all for some time... until the inevitable happens and they blow up epically. :(

I have just posted this in another thread but this thread looks more active:

I have had a quick look at zulutrade.com and have a question.

If a zulutrader is in loss on a trade, does it show up on their daily drawdowns?

OR do the drawdowns show ONLY on closed trades?

So IF they do NOT close any losing trades, you can never see the true drawdown?

I have just posted this in another thread but this thread looks more active:

I have had a quick look at zulutrade.com and have a question.

If a zulutrader is in loss on a trade, does it show up on their daily drawdowns?

OR do the drawdowns show ONLY on closed trades?

So IF they do NOT close any losing trades, you can never see the true drawdown?

Not sure because I never hold trades that long for my Zulutrade signal provider's account, but seems like they update stats a few times a day... Also you can see open trades in the provider's stats and roughly estimate what is the current DD.

Peter

best of all look at forexcruise control.He was number 1 provider for ages with with sure to bust strategy and yet now that he has bust he still has 5m worth of following,are these people insane.I guess at least they are loyal or are they just hoping he gets their money back again.How can he possibly have 5m following after what he did and many more deserving have nothing following,totally crazy site.

best of all look at forexcruise control.He was number 1 provider for ages with with sure to bust strategy and yet now that he has bust he still has 5m worth of following,are these people insane.I guess at least they are loyal or are they just hoping he gets their money back again.How can he possibly have 5m following after what he did and many more deserving have nothing following,totally crazy site.

I'd like to have as many loyal followers as well, especially assuming I am pretty sure to never blow up like that, ha. :LOL:

I'd like to have as many loyal followers as well, especially assuming I am pretty sure to never blow up like that, ha. :LOL:

good luck with that! I am sorry to say but we followers have seen qiute a bunch of traders to say and do the opposite. i suppose the best thing out there is time to pass - and trading history speaks for itself :cool:

good luck with that! I am sorry to say but we followers have seen qiute a bunch of traders to say and do the opposite. i suppose the best thing out there is time to pass - and trading history speaks for itself :cool:

Yes for sure, I don't encourage anyone to blindly follow me "all in"... Just my strategy itself is built in such a way... Pretty hard to blow up with hard stops never exceeding 15 pips. :)

Yes for sure, I don't encourage anyone to blindly follow me "all in"... Just my strategy itself is built in such a way... Pretty hard to blow up with hard stops never exceeding 15 pips. :)

of course not!! you have been more than transparent and fair in every move that you take, neither did FCC or trade guru or any other top 1 prior were communicaative this much with users, all i ment was that eventually pressure of followers and trading will come along and you should be psychological ready for it:)

im watching closely,your methods are hard to maintain with a 3 pip spread.If you do this for a few months you will have a huge following and be a proven trader of trust. You may also have aproblem with slippage unless the followers are using aaafx

Last edited:
of course not!! you have been more than transparent and fair in every move that you take, neither did FCC or trade guru or any other top 1 prior were communicaative this much with users, all i ment was that eventually pressure of followers and trading will come along and you should be psychological ready for it:)

Well, I am Ph. D. in psychology/philosophy so communicating in such an environment is an interesting challenge/experiment for me. :)

As for the strategy, far before becoming SP I posted numerous examples and explanations of how I trade on my site so that everyone can see that stuff and make conclusions about how solid (or not) it is.

I have no problem with explaining exactly how I trade, because believe it's not the secret signal which makes a trader, but much more different factors combined.

Well, I am Ph. D. in psychology/philosophy so communicating in such an environment is an interesting challenge/experiment for me. :)

As for the strategy, far before becoming SP I posted numerous examples and explanations of how I trade on my site so that everyone can see that stuff and make conclusions about how solid (or not) it is.

I have no problem with explaining exactly how I trade, because believe it's not the secret signal which makes a trader, but much more different factors combined.

so true.I post my trades live as copying and trading are totally different.
i see your worst trade was never more than 8 pips adfrift. I really will be impressed if you get to 150 pips with the same ratio in tact. why dont you do it in a live account and save .5 a pip every trade

Last edited:
im watching closely,your methods are hard to maintain with a 3 pip spread.If you do this for a few months you will have a huge following and be a proven trader of trust. You may also have aproblem with slippage unless the followers are using aaafx

Yea, 3 pips spread can be an issue for sure as well as not allowing order placement close to the market. But I'm adjusting to cope with it and so far experience shows no slippage with Alpari & FXDD at least... As more followers try me out I'll gain more statistics on how to optimize things to keep most of the followers satisfied.

Right now my stats show even 3 pips spread with little tweaking of the entries (giving them a bit more room than when I trade for myself with 1 pip spread @ OANDA) doesn't decrease profits dramatically, at least system stays well shaped with maximum drawdowns being far smaller than average monthly profit.

I agree with you it'll take a couple of months to gain all real experience needed to make everything ideally optimized, but I'm working on that. :)

Also want to thank you guys for support, a pleasure to talk with you and not meet negativity because I am SP and not the follower myself.

so true.I post my trades live as copying and trading are totally different.
i see your worst trade was never more than 8 pips adfrift. I really will be impressed if you get to 150 pips with the same ratio in tact. why dont you do it in a live account and save .5 a pip every trade

Max loss I allow is 15 pips, it will never exceed that, period. Average "normal" loss however is more likely to be in the range of 8-12 pips depending on the exit point and follower's spread.

I will sure get to 150 pips, because I make a living by trading this way for a few years already. :)

It just takes some time to adjust to send signals so that they suit the followers' needs such as not place orders too close to avoid pre-mature triggering etc. Live experience is invaluable in this sense and as I gain it I fix issues arising.

Could you please elaborate on doing this on a live account? How would that save me 0.5 pips on every trade?

you are currently using a demo account with zuku. If you open a live account the spreads are less and also you get more ranking points and a diferent logo next to your name,have a look at the ranking and you will see what i mean.followers prefer a live account but there are not many. as another may of improving you could set up a live followers account and follow your own signals which will also add credibility

you are currently using a demo account with zuku. If you open a live account the spreads are less and also you get more ranking points and a diferent logo next to your name,have a look at the ranking and you will see what i mean.followers prefer a live account but there are not many. as another may of improving you could set up a live followers account and follow your own signals which will also add credibility

Ah... Got what you mean. I am in the process of opening an account with Zulutrade enabled broker right now and indeed planning to create Zulutrade account with live account attached for that purpose.

Didn't know that it improves ranking, one more reason to do that... Thanks for explaining!

If I do it I'll post a message on the current SP account telling people to switch to a new SP account with live account attached or simply will follow my own signals maybe with a separate live account.

Didn't know that it improves ranking, one more reason to do that... Thanks for explaining!

If I do it I'll post a message on the current SP account telling people to switch to a new SP account with live account attached or simply will follow my own signals maybe with a separate live account.

it sure does :LOL: everybody will trust you more if you trade your own money ;)
btw, which broker did you choose, consider aaafx you and the followers wont have slippage issues, but there was the issue fo putting orders close to market ...how did you go around that?

it sure does :LOL: everybody will trust you more if you trade your own money ;)
btw, which broker did you choose, consider aaafx you and the followers wont have slippage issues, but there was the issue fo putting orders close to market ...how did you go around that?

Picked Alpari UK, because opened Money Manager account there for clients with larger sums and the request for more serious approach with guarantee of confidentiality and no slippage etc. (sort of a micro-fund with 25% profit share management plan). I think entering @ MKT should fix the issues with orders. Turned out most brokers don't have this issue, especially UK and US regulated...

sounds like a you found yourself a nice solution
afterall you know what is best for your trading needs. ;)