ZuluTrade

sounds like a you found yourself a nice solution
afterall you know what is best for your trading needs. ;)

Hope so. :)

Just finished with legal stuff and about to start soon, also switching Zulutrade SP account to small live account created for that purpose.

you wont need anything other than zulu if your results are good. Have fun openeing the account,its hard work talking to that lot,it will take a couple of weeks,best to keep chasing them

you wont need anything other than zulu if your results are good. Have fun openeing the account,its hard work talking to that lot,it will take a couple of weeks,best to keep chasing them

Well, actually a couple of week a dozen of phone talks and two dozens of emails already passed and it's open now. :)

Their manager did quite the good job helping me through the process. Account opening @ Interactive Brokers back in 2005 took much longer.

I agree on Zulutrade, but as I'm going to use MT4 Multiterminal will be able to send all signals simultaneously so Zulutrade won't suffer and at the same time I'll satisfy clients who are for some reason not comfortable with Zulu.

That's the plan. :)

I agree with the above ;) can make quite some $$$ with zultrade as a signal provider! That it at least what every trader is talking about ;)
good luck either way, your plan's quite sound ;)

I agree with the above ;) can make quite some $$$ with zultrade as a signal provider! That it at least what every trader is talking about ;)
good luck either way, your plan's quite sound ;)

Yea, top SP's surely make decent $$$ without any risk, which is a good business in my view too. :)

Well, actually a couple of week a dozen of phone talks and two dozens of emails already passed and it's open now. :)

Their manager did quite the good job helping me through the process. Account opening @ Interactive Brokers back in 2005 took much longer.

I agree on Zulutrade, but as I'm going to use MT4 Multiterminal will be able to send all signals simultaneously so Zulutrade won't suffer and at the same time I'll satisfy clients who are for some reason not comfortable with Zulu.

That's the plan. :)

that was quick,yesterday you didnt know about live accounts

that was quick,yesterday you didnt know about live accounts

Ah, of course no... That MM business plan was is in the process for quite some time for me already and so the process of account opening was started a while ago and is now finished.

But you gave me the idea of going live with Zulutrade too, which I appreciate and decided to bring into reality. This process is quick indeed, cause as I'm already registered as MM opening personal trading account is easy. :)

my demom account is now down 15%,all done by the top traders,yet again they just take $ trades and leave them.That is not trading imho,not that I really expected more

my demom account is now down 15%,all done by the top traders,yet again they just take $ trades and leave them.That is not trading imho,not that I really expected more

I have been following a guy who is doing well with small drawdowns. He is Hertcz on Zulutrade

Robert How can you possibly say that. His drawdown is 55%(6.1k) from 14 positions,is he a friend of yours

no not at all !! you know i would never do that, or if so id tell you guys ;)

added him the other day in despair, after reading some good reviews, and got me couple of good trades, so thats why..missed the open trades though..now it is out of the picture :sneaky: in search for new ones :cry:

Spread difference among brokers sure is an issue for short-term SP's with tight stops like me, guess that's why ZT is saturated with average down kind of "hit and run" SP's... I released a long-term system @ Zipsignals to compare and because it has not many trades, spread based compensation structure would be not profitable... 380 pips and ~ 5.5% ITM so far since inception with max. DD of 1.5%.

Spread difference among brokers sure is an issue for short-term SP's with tight stops like me, guess that's why ZT is saturated with average down kind of "hit and run" SP's... I released a long-term system @ Zipsignals to compare and because it has not many trades, spread based compensation structure would be not profitable... 380 pips and ~ 5.5% ITM so far since inception with max. DD of 1.5%.

for what you do,you need a live account.that extra 1/2 pip will make the diference

for what you do,you need a live account.that extra 1/2 pip will make the diference

Well, it's not me having troubles, but rather followers, who sometimes get filled when I don't etc.

I wanted to open a different account with live account attached, but found out Zulutrade doesn't allow live Alpari UK account attached. :(

Well, it's not me having troubles, but rather followers, who sometimes get filled when I don't etc.

I wanted to open a different account with live account attached, but found out Zulutrade doesn't allow live Alpari UK account attached. :(

why not have zulu live account?

exactly my point and experience....so the thing is how to indetify these hit and run SPs in the moment that they are about to hit the dd road? :eek:

exactly my point and experience....so the thing is how to indetify these hit and run SPs in the moment that they are about to hit the dd road? :eek:

I expressed my ideas about it once: try to choose SP's with relatively low (50-60%) winning rate and good R:R of 1:1 or so at least. If those are profitable after say 20-30 trades, chances are their method is legit and is not based on blind averaging down in hope to get lucky and hit the bank or unlucky and... start over.