ZuluTrade

Yes, sure. From short-term point of view sucking in as many followers as possible pays off.

But I try to play a bit differently and build long-term reputation and money management business, not just grab some quick bucks fully understanding the cost of it is probably less short-term profit.

Have several potential clients who are in the process of providing some decent money to manage it directly (through a broker's money management platform, not through Zulutrade), those are surely interested in consistency, not roller-coaster trading-gambling. :)

Zulutrade is indeed showing the potential future for investors being able to obtain a relatively decent return on investment (vs the pitiful rates elsewhere) by placing money with good traders......still a long way to go yet though ;)

N

Zulutrade is indeed showing the potential future for investors being able to obtain a relatively decent return on investment (vs the pitiful rates elsewhere) by placing money with good traders......still a long way to go yet though ;)

N

There's always balance of risk and return and I believe (not sure mistaken or not) niche of average consistent return with small risk is not too busy there and generally on the market of asset management.

Sure....let me come back when I have a little more time

its all about market Timing , and how you build any business

this business is in its infancy and will need more time to grow and for the technology to establish, and mutual trust between Providers , Traders and customers (clients) to evolve

look at the Crowdfunding/debtsharing markets and how one still needs some long term track records and proven Companies to appear before it really starts to be sucessful

N

Yea, making aggressive speculative asset management much easier and closer to average customer, what a great long-term idea. :)

Sure....let me come back when I have a little more time

its all about market Timing , and how you build any business

this business is in its infancy and will need more time to grow and for the technology to establish, and mutual trust between Providers , Traders and customers (clients) to evolve

look at the Crowdfunding/debtsharing markets and how one still needs some long term track records and proven Companies to appear before it really starts to be sucessful

N

yeah, i doubt it has to do with that..the average time spam of providers lies smwhere among 6ms-to 12m then they just burst into flames and markets go against them :sneaky:

yeah, i doubt it has to do with that..the average time spam of providers lies smwhere among 6ms-to 12m then they just burst into flames and markets go against them :sneaky:

No problem if market goes against a trader. When trader is stupid and/or undisciplined enough to not cut that loss quickly, that's the problem. :)

exactly !!
btw your are getting more and more popular - 5 live followers now ;) good job!!

more pain on my demo account,there just hoping for a fall.this sort of thing destroys zulu,just like fcc did

Sorry to hear that you were unlicky to pick those betting against this USD decline. :(

i was expecting it with that lot,its not going against the $ its just going against a losing trade,a simple as that,they hope it will come good

Yea, I just meant they bet on USD and fail to admit it's being crashed now (which is not a surprise at all into elections in the US).

That's not so much this particular situation as it is the general flaw in risk management, failure to recognize when it's time to bail or even reverse.

so Flash ......excuse my ignorance but is there anytghing that Zulutrade imposes that restricts yuor ability to trade normally (ie no scalping , big spreads , bad price fills , widened S/L's) ?

the more they restrict trading they must realise the less attractive they are selling their traders who participate to attract investors ?

N

so Flash ......excuse my ignorance but is there anytghing that Zulutrade imposes that restricts yuor ability to trade normally (ie no scalping , big spreads , bad price fills , widened S/L's) ?

the more they restrict trading they must realise the less attractive they are selling their traders who participate to attract investors ?

N

not really,i rarely scalp and would be hard with the spreads they offer.They are much the same as any other broker really. They do have some seriously wide spreads sometimes at 10p ish before asian open