Your favourite quote.

Whoever said, 'It's not whether you win or lose that counts,' probably lost. - Martina Navratilova

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. - Muhammad Ali,

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.

The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers

He who has a 'why' to live, can bear with almost any 'how'. - Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Frank Lloyd Wright

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go. - Oscar Wilde

Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship. - Sharon Stone

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. - Henry Ford

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein

You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there.
- Yogi Berra

Men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all the other alternatives. - Abba Eban

In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take. - Adlai Stevenson

Not exactly a quote, but still good -

Don't seek a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

JT they all count. You can even make one yourself as long as there is wisdom in it.

Here are few more

You may delay, but time will not. - Benjamin Franklin

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein

Last edited:
Jim Rohn,

If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.

I found that when you start thinking and saying what you really want then your mind automatically shifts and pulls you in that direction. And sometimes it can be that simple, just a little twist in vocabulary that illustrates your attitude and philosophy.

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development. An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life.

Simply making consistent investments in our self-education and knowledge banks pays major dividends throughout our lives.

Everything we would ever need to become rich and powerful and sophisticated is within our reach. The major reason that so few take advantage of all that we have is simply, neglect.

Of all the things that can have an effect on your future, I believe personal growth is the greatest. We can talk about sales growth, profit growth, asset growth, but all of this probably will not happen without personal growth.

Don't bring your need to the marketplace, bring your skill. If you don't feel well, tell your doctor, but not the marketplace. If you need money, go to the bank, but not the marketplace.

A major stimulant to creative thinking is focused questions. There is something about a well-worded question that often penetrates to the heart of the matter and triggers new ideas and insights.

If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my ax.