Your favourite quote.

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that .- George Carlin

sometimes what you're looking for is right where you left it. - Sweet Home Alabama

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. - Plato

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. - Michael Jordan

One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do. - Henry Ford

I never made a mistake in my life; at least, never one that I couldn't explain away afterwards. - Rudyard Kipling

once heard two ladies going on and on about the pains of childbirth and how men don't seem to know what real pain is. I asked if either of them ever got themselves caught in a zipper. -Emo Philips

I played a lot of tough clubs in my time. Once a guy in one of those clubs wanted to bet me $10 that I was dead. I was afraid to bet - Henry Youngman

In our school you were searched for guns and knifes on the way in and if you didn't have any, they gave you some. - Emo Philips

You can't leave footprints in the sands of time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to leave buttprints in the sands of time?

Never insult an alligator until after you have crossed the river. - Cordel Hull

There are three faithful friends—an old wife, an old dog, and ready money. - Benjamin Franklin

All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific. -Jane Wagner

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. - Albert Einstein

Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure. -Jarger

I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own. - Les Dawson

I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets. - Dave Edison

My neighbour asked if he could use my lawnmower and I told him of course he could, so long as he didn't take it out of my garden. - Eric Morecambe