Your favourite quote.

There are only two forces that unite men -- fear and interest. - Napoleon Bonaparte

Napoleon Bonaparte

Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.

Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force. Jesus Christ founded an empire upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him.

An order that can be misunderstood will be misunderstood.

Who saves his country violates no law.

The surest way to remain poor is to be an honest man.

The most dangerous moment comes with victory.

Truth alone wounds.

Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet

The very first step to building wealth is to spend less than you make. - Brian Koslow

I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance - waiting for the bathroom. - Bobe Hope

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they are going to feel all day. - Dean Martin

Politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians. - Charles de Gaulle

Politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politician. - Charles de Gaulle

To establish yourself in the world a person must do all they can to appear already established. - Francois De La Rochefoucauld

To establish yourself in the world a person must do all they can to appear already established.- Francois De La Rochefoucauld

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. - Kurt Vonnegut Jr

The world is governed more by appearances than by realities, so that it is fully as necessary to seem to know something as to know it.

Regardless of how you feel inside, always try to look like a winner. Even if you are behind, a sustained look of control and confidence can give you a mental edge that results in victory. - Arthur Ashe

Bruce Lee

I'll beat any man in this room in sixty seconds!

Be like the nature of water. Water the softest stuff on Earth, but it can fit into any container. It seems weak, but it can penetrate rock.

My brother can't walk right. Can't talk right. You have dishonered my family. I have sworn to kill you, Swearing is easy.

The reason why so few good books are written is that so few people who can write know anything. - Walter Bagehot

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw

My life has been filled with terrible misfortune; most of which never happened. - Montaigne