• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Why I turned away from Darwinex

IlIlIlIlI

Not sure, but maybe this thread is overdue as a lot of veterans are silent since months or years.

Most of the authors of the early forum post here from 2020 when the Darwinex community moved to T2W are not writing anymore.
Maybe they want to leave a post in this thread. ;)

The cause for my retreat are three attempts to create a D-Zero Darwin, which all failed because of mistakes Darwinex made.
The first one was completely wrong advice to open a D-Zero account as a company (they ignored the anti money laundry laws), the second issue was a deletion of my Darwin and my trading account without any notification. It was not possible to restore the Darwin or the account. Completely amateurish.

The last one was that they moved my trading account to another server without any notification.
As suddenly my MT4 login didn't work anymore, I contacted their support who changed my trader password without being asked for that.
I was fooled with senseless advices like reinstalling MT4 and other BS which of course could not have an effect. But they didn't get it solved the whole day.
Coincidentally I found out that they had a new server and got the account running again, but too late and after the American trading session.

When I asked for compensation without naming any details - they were free for any symbolic proposal - I got an email that that was not planned besides they knew they did not inform me about the server change. They informed the clients about it only via a marketing (!) mailing list where I was registered with another email than the one I used for the D-Zero page. (I'm registered there with more than one other email because antoher problem Darwinex created when starting D-Zero).
Instead of a proposal for compensation I was urged to register for their marketing stuff (which is against any European law) and notified me that they cancel the communication and - most impertinent statement - I could cancel my subscription.

My response to that was not answered, as expected.

That's it.
I'm done with them now as I don't support their arrogance and ignorance in any way.
I expect responsibilty for their faults - who's resposible if a mandatory notification is not sent, the sender or the receiver who never got it?
If they change their behaviour and their support quality, I feel free to change my mind on them.

As I'm also not remote controlled by such an event, I might continue to post information about their cheats or tricks to fool investors.

Last edited:
Wow!, that's a bad experience you've had.
My own reasons for abandoning them (which I think started around the time they closed the original forum) is that they seemed to have moved away from their founding ethos (practically reversed it) and copied everybody else on the darker side. Consequently I've never taken much interest in "Darwinex Zero"
I am still trading for my own account, just with a different broker. I wish you success for the future.