Who actually makes a decent living out of trading...!?

Thanks guys to all the posts, some have been quite helpful actually... but thread is clearly over and im done with it. Enjoy your hobbies ladies and gents on here good luck with it lol... Bedsit put the nail in the coffin to be frank. Very clearly explaining how from when this first thread started to now people have simply turned it into talking about the markets and putting trades on to talking about general crap... completely irrelevant off topic and misunderstanding this whole thread with extremely hilarious posts just further more helping me understand peoples illusions they create for themselves rather than establishing whether or not there is any value (to your back pocket) devoting the time some people do (years and still not profitable!) (again OBVIOUSLY there are people who make a nice living but generally people on this thread just dont have a clue lol)

Going to enjoy my profits on holiday :)

Thanks guys to all the posts, some have been quite helpful actually... but thread is clearly over and im done with it. Enjoy your hobbies ladies and gents on here good luck with it lol... Bedsit put the nail in the coffin to be frank. Very clearly explaining how from when this first thread started to now people have simply turned it into talking about the markets and putting trades on to talking about general crap... completely irrelevant off topic and misunderstanding this whole thread with extremely hilarious posts just further more helping me understand peoples illusions they create for themselves rather than establishing whether or not there is any value (to your back pocket) devoting the time some people do (years and still not profitable!) (again OBVIOUSLY there are people who make a nice living but generally people on this thread just dont have a clue lol)

Have a nice holiday DG.

:LOL: Love it. I'll miss you Gilbert, you're very entertaining. :LOL: The last line about the holiday had me p1ssing myself, so much so I'm starting to wonder whether you did this whole thing as a wind-up.

Unfortunately, the premise of the thread was a load of crap from the start. It was utterly pointless and the fact that you started it at all was a good indication of whether or not you were wasting your time.

There was just never much to say on the topic, and there honestly isn't much point in offering people advice - I still do it, although I don't know why. They only listen if you tell them what they want to hear.

Oh well, another good week for me, so all is right with the world. :LOL:

Last edited:
;) good week Pazienza... yeaaaa.... riiiiight. Your making consistant profits arent you... Enjoy all the money your making everyday/ week pha.

I've got a few more ideas for a threads. How about what's your salary or what do you like best about sex with your wife. Maybe we should go into more detail and talk about exactly how you do it.

Do you think we should get a good discussion going on these topics too, gilberto?

What indicators can I use to determine when a thread is finished ? I can never work it out.

I've got a few more ideas for a threads. How about what's your salary or what do you like best about sex with your wife. Maybe we should go into more detail and talk about exactly how you do it.

Do you think we should get a good discussion going on these topics too, gilberto?

I don't have to worry about getting caught?

Peter

;) good week Pazienza... yeaaaa.... riiiiight. Your making consistant profits arent you... Enjoy all the money your making everyday/ week pha.

Reasonably so, I average around 6% per week (and have done for quite some time), although it varies considerably each week.

Your mania for "consistent" profits is yet another thing that reveals how ill-suited you are to trading. It is simply a fact that profits and losses can be very lumpy. The refusal to accept this is dangerous and may well have a significant negative impact over time, as it will lead you to take decisions based on artificial and immaterial considerations.

Why, may I ask, were you sceptical about me having a good week this week? Have you been paying attention at all? Don't allow your disappointment at your failure to lead you towards bitterness and rancour. The fault for your failure is yours, not mine, and the sooner you can accept this the sooner you can move on and grow.

it'd be really funny if soros and buffet (for da lulz) traded eurusd drunk and made big penises patterns on the hourly charts

it'd be really funny if soros and buffet (for da lulz) traded eurusd drunk and made big penises patterns on the hourly charts

A H&S looks a little like a little stubby pecker and a pair of pointy balls. Sometimes the balls are round also, and sometimes one is pointy, one is round.

Oops! Gilbert won't like that.

He iz vrry srius.

seriouscat.jpg

How on earth would you class 4.8k profit a failure?... Funnily enough i made 120+ this week from FTSE alone? Thats right... during this rediculous thread where your all a bunch of retards who dont respect the "immature topic" other than a select few who decided to give a brief statement and a general view to how well/bad they are finding the markets at the moment and if its going ok financially for them... God your a dip **** Pazienza.

Funny thing is we got there in the end didnt we... arnt you a good little boy for staying on topic like i requested a while ago... you make 6% on average a week... you must be incredibly successful to achieve such results something of my failing mentality cant process nor comprehend what sort of an amazing person you are. I applaud you, and really do find you fascinating how you and other such absolute idiots decided to sabotage this thread with complete nonsense and instead not allow a structured conversation to take place for people who are new and understanding the reality of trading; to experienced traders who happen to find the markets tough at the moment.

Im done with the thread - you cherry pick some quotes so your buddies on here will think your super cool and funny but instead in reality completely counter-productive in helping anyone constructively learn the truths about trading.

Thing is you can lye through your teeth, but ive been learning/trading for 2 years of which when i went live never lost a dime unlike some of you egotistical morons who throw money at the market and expect results to find out they pissed up 5k on **** all and now class yourself as successful from all the STUPID mistakes that all new traders make DESPITE the warnings on forums just like this. I never FAILED, ive chosen to start a topic to establish who is consistantly profitable (of which there are many on here i know...) to find ********s like you proving nothing but a waste of time read for people looking for valuable answers to some seriously important questions.

Knobhead.

lol most likely. Just a little frustrated with this thread. This is a simple example of what i (obviously asking too much!) was expecting...

Mr John Doe: "Yes domgilberto ive been trading for 5 years of which i have been profitable for past 12 months averaging 3-5% per week"

That would have been a nice on topic related post.... its not difficult but instead just confirms to me there aren't actually that many on here...

I would say trading is not easy - that’s why there are not many posters who would share their success stories.

Earlier on I wanted to impress fellow thread followers with my spectacular performance, but I failed miserably. After day like this I wouldn't call it decent living - ended this week with a small tiny profit (it could have been nice, but today was really rubbish day for me - managed to lose most of the week’s profit in few stupid trades).

It may be a good idea to go on holiday and try to pursue decent living in September.