Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

What about overnight positions ?

I don't sleep.. ;)

... and I have even shorted the ASX... Closed it out a bit too soon though.. thought they were more bullish than that

That sounds a little dangerous. If you had a automatic stop set, sure you can walk away. Using a mental stop, and walking away, could leave you in a very deep hole. How would you then manage your risk?

You don't know how addicted I am... and how I have access to quotes when I want them... I have closed a short on Sainsbury when I was shopping in Tescos... yes true.. I did!

Mmm, time frames and techniques, well, it's up to you how much of a disadvantage you give yourself (if any).

And why do you think I am trading now with a temp!

The market is right, I have to take advantage of it.

Mmm, time frames and techniques, well, it's up to you how much of a disadvantage you give yourself (if any).
Nice profit in the last few days.. I will take that as a disadvantage any day ;)

Last edited:
You don't know how addicted I am... and how I have access to quotes when I want them... I have closed a short on Sainsbury when I was shopping in Tescos... yes true.. I did!

I wouldn't let Sainsbury's know Racer, they'll confiscate your reward card.......!......... :LOL:

Would you recommend a long on Somerfield........?!

Seriously, well done with all your trading....... :cheesy:

Would you recommed a long on Somerfield

Had a short on it, but closed it out..had orders on the book (CFDs level 2) for ages to buy to close it,, got a profit in the end.. and got out well before the takeover rumours.. phew!

Thinking of that FTSE is going to come off the rails soon.. takeover rumours have stopped a lot of shorting.. so watch out.. wheels are going to come off......................

Racer, don't edit to suit the comeback, that's cheatin'! Only jokin', hope you where on the make, eveybody deserves profit in some kind of way?

Racer, don't edit to suit the comeback, that's cheatin'! Only jokin', hope you where on the make, eveybody deserves profit in some kind of way?

I edited it because I don't want anyone to feel bad if they didn't make as much as I did, that's the reason, or if they lost out cos they went long, I don't want other traders to feel bad.. I am not against anyone.. I am against the market

And if I have everyone's attention . now about that SW Taunton meeting? See T2W home page?
Free, no charge and lots of things to talk about! We have had some who have stayed overnight cos they had so far to come to the meeting. No sellers of things or I will tell them to leave!

Racer, point taken. Sorry if i caused any offence. RB.

None taken whatsoever. wish you excellent trading that is why we chat on this bb.. I don't want to score points or criticise.. we are all here to make money and I hope we all do that!