Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

Respect, Chinos. Pretty much in agreement with you for today.

Up to 780, reverse at 17:00, drop to 730.

I've been so consistently wrong I must be due a stopped clock moment soon. :)

i dont see us breaking yesterday's high by too much, if at all.

wasnt expecting a narrow movement week this week, and the only way that isnt going to happen is if we have a bit of a capitulation today..

time to get Greasepan on the blower again..

FetteredChinos said:
time to get Greasepan on the blower again..
Have to be quick ...

Attachments

• greenspan.JPG
    greenspan.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 188
dont do it Al.. not until im properly short......

interesting though, i wonder what the markets would do if he did kark it? humungous sell-off?

his tenure expires 2006 doesnt it?

I'm short already so I'm sticking with that. I want the market to go down but everyone on here is saying a down day today which is worrying.

Anyway good luck

Todays action: Breaching 10750 is significant and it is resistance. A breach of 10670 would be highly bearish for next week.

I think it's sitting at 62% of a consolidation range of 10,788 to 10,685 and may move today to 90% to close at 10,777.70 and pigs might fly

right.. we got the pop up and a stochs cross to the north side..

lets see when it is gonna cross back down to provide an entry..

FetteredChinos said:
and that will be a 1st stochs short at 10748..

stop above 10800 (paper stop)

big bricks....

my fractal system turned short also. so good luck and see ya below 10600 :p

FetteredChinos said:
fractal system? sounds interesting..

care to enlighten us a little?

i can show u algorithm :

WriteIf(F1:=ValueWhen(1,H<Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-1)<Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-3)<Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-4)<Ref(H,-2),Ref(H,-2));F2:=ValueWhen(1,L>Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-1)>Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-3)>Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-4)>Ref(L,-2),Ref(L,-2));a:=Cross(H,F1);b:=Cross(F2,L);
state:=If(BarsSince(a)<BarsSince(b),1,0);
state>Ref(state,-1),"If trading short positions, exit all short positions today with a Market On Close (MOC) order or at the market price on tomorrow's open.

If trading long positions, enter long today with a Market On Close (MOC) order or at the market price on tomorrow's open. ")\
\
WriteIf(F1:=ValueWhen(1,H<Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-1)<Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-3)<Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-4)<Ref(H,-2),Ref(H,-2));F2:=ValueWhen(1,L>Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-1)>Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-3)>Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-4)>Ref(L,-2),Ref(L,-2));a:=Cross(H,F1);b:=Cross(F2,L);
state<Ref(state,-1),"If trading long positions, exit all long positions today with a Market On Close (MOC) order or at the market price on tomorrow's open.

If trading short positions, enter short today with a Market On Close (MOC) order or at the market price on tomorrow's open. ")\
\
state=Ref(state,-1),"No trading signals today.")

but during driving home it's turned to long:-(

Attachments

• ymh5.GIF
    ymh5.GIF
    31.3 KB · Views: 154
yikes..i'll have to get my dictionary out to translate that lot..

thanks for it though. more food for thought.