Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

:)

Reminds me of the two Ferraris I once saw parked in the drive of a particularly tasteless stan palace, with private plates reading 2B and NOT 2B. Tough decision of a morning I should imagine.

A winner for you today FC. Found resistance at 10700. I've got a feeling we may see more gains for Thursday and Friday as more traders would get trapped into longs. The chart though does imply further weakness and who knows 10700 may prove difficult.

dip to 10665 and then a bounce of 75pts gives us 10740.. that should be a short until friday...

+20 for the stochs yesterday..

-30 from 6...

if i had used a decent stop on tuesday that would be positive... still getting to grips with fine tuning things..

good luck today everyone.

fc

right.. another day.. time to resurrect this beast..

futures gapping down slightly at the moment.. reckon we will get a gap close, and a possible move to 10720-10740...

good luck everyone, im donning the leather flying helmet as i type...

I see today and tomarrow as a up days and possibly a pop in the market starting Monday.

Todays action: 10660 should send us lower to test 10500 area soon otherwise short term longs should only be taken only if the market runs through 10700 strongly, at 10725. This should see us playing with the regions of 10775-800 again.

Good Luck

I'm not paying my subscription until I get entries and exits a week in advance and a money back/cover any losses guarantee

FetteredChinos said:
right.. another day.. time to resurrect this beast..

futures gapping down slightly at the moment.. reckon we will get a gap close, and a possible move to 10720-10740...

good luck everyone, im donning the leather flying helmet as i type...

don't get me wrong fc, but i hope u're totally wrong ;)

I don't like it either because I'm short!

But I'm truthful and I see possible gains today and tomarrow and a pop starting Monday. Should be small gains though. Heavy institutional selling along with the Nasdaq looking weak and as I normally believe the Nasdaq leads direction its not looking good from a overall long term perspective.

People can however argue that we are only a 100points or so away and we'll be playing with the highs again. But I don't like what I'm seeing long term.

Nor does Tom by the looks of it:

http://www.tradertom.co.uk/analysis.htm

Good Luck

jonnyy40 have a word with Greenspan, I think he offers that service but not sure they offer money back. I haven't got the link. Try searching on Google :devilish:

Sit it out. Should get small gains today most probably keeping us below 10700.

Probably be wise to take it at 700 today. It reacted positively to the figures.