Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

held at yesterdays midpoint after the dip..

formed a higher low now..

fresh impetus upwards? or pausing for breath before the decline..

ascending triangle now forming perhaps on the 5 min chart? top line at 10700. mouth at 10650. target (if 10700 breaks) is 10750.. which would do me nicely...

FC

Lots of res at 730 mind. 737 is a 50% Fib and R1 pivot is around there too.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 241
frugi seems like your resistance level of 10730 may be a good reversal for the next few days.

Bingo

FetteredChinos said:
ascending triangle now forming perhaps on the 5 min chart? top line at 10700. mouth at 10650. target (if 10700 breaks) is 10750.. which would do me nicely...

FC

Can't get any better than that. It helped me today . Thnx very much!

no worries.. pleasure to be of service.....anyone fancy a bit of a sell off starting today and going into monday?

perhaps a 200pt decline between now and then..

fc

ps, 1st stochs bagged 83pts yesterday...

makes +53 from 7, which would have been a lot more had i been using a stop (even a 100pt stop!)

fc

FetteredChinos said:
no worries.. pleasure to be of service.....anyone fancy a bit of a sell off starting today and going into monday?

perhaps a 200pt decline between now and then..

fc
With you on that FC - ties in well with the 6-day cycle i'm keeping an eye on. Well done yesterday btw.

thanks fella.. im only +10 for the week though, on the discretionary method. not so great.. at least the mech is in profit as well though. though im sure it will be short lived :rolleyes:

Yeah,second you on that as well as per PM,Great work FC.

Haven't really posted much here but wondered if I could put my 2 penniesworth in.

The 0.618 up from the last weekly swing is at 1201 on the spx(currently spiking on globex)

1212.44-1184.10
0.618=1201
0.76=1205

May be resistence here.Ash

roll up, roll up , roll up.

time for calls for today action....

i reckon down from the word go if we remain gapped-up by the open. first target approx 10690..

all depends on what data we get at 1.30 though...

FetteredChinos said:
roll up, roll up , roll up.

time for calls for today action....

i reckon down from the word go if we remain gapped-up by the open. first target approx 10690..

all depends on what data we get at 1.30 though...

i've just opened short positions. i usually don't do that before opening bell but imho the sell off should start before session today (no matter what kind of data they would present).
we'll see...

well im still short from 10740 last night... will look for a discretionary short on an early bounce though..