Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

Pat494 said:
Just looking at the map I make mid Devon as approximately Princetown ..........
Oh no not there not her majesty's holiday camp ?? (only kidding)

I notice that you are in Cornwall - wherabouts ?

kriesau
In a small fishing village on the South Coast. Where are you ??

Our US friends should be back from lunch soon

Pat494 said:
kriesau
In a small fishing village on the South Coast. Where are you ??

Our US friends should be back from lunch soon

About 6 miles from Falmouth

I was about to have a short S&P but finspreads is still on a phone only for S&P !!
Annoying lot.

Still resistance at 10200 - the volume suddenly rises as the index hits that level.
This could be a tough nut to crack !

Buy the Dow now its just broken the downward sloping trendline on the 15min chart

Finspreads must have been on this thread, they have gone back to normal and not phone only for S&P.
Worrying user says long he is normally pretty nearly always right. Maybe not this time though ?

briefing.com
total volume is running ahead of Monday's sluggish pace, as 1.0 bln shares have now traded on the Nasdaq, arguably providing a bit more conviction behind today's weakness than the limited participation behind yesterday's widespread gains...

IBM finally off its high but Coke and Amex now providing resistance. Currently 10 risers/20 fallers

Nas due a little bounce here? (5 day chart)

If it fails here, not looking good at all

Down we go and out I go for a 20 point loss. Busted the downward sloping trendline from 10250 but the next candle invalidated that! Only if I was here at the begining of the session could have closed out near 10250.

Anyway we have established one thing, if this market is to move higher then 10250 is the key.

For now would we be able to close above 10200 or is it a dcb like racer said.

Goodluck for the remaining hour guys.

Bounce off 10160, will it make it back back up to 10200. RSI getting close to the 70 line which may trigger another down movement.